Hacking The Legend of Zelda BOTW DEMO being copied to an SD card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not true. The dev kits don't even work that way. in fact trying to run the kernel exploit wouldn't even work as the OS on the dev kits is different. I can't reveal too much about how the dev kit works, but this is just somebody trolling on twitter. Nobody was dumping anything...
rolls eyes it'll work fine as long as they're using the 400A OS, NDEBUG is the same as on retail except the ancast keys are different for devkits but loaded into memory it's identical, if it's DEBUG which I somehow doubt then we just need to edit the ROP offsets for yellows8' exploit
I don't give a fuck about NDA's cause I never signed one :^)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i honestly would like to see this. but i personally think nintendo will be cheap and keep it to the wii u standard graphics but we will see
You say this like 1080p is such an awful thing, as far as I know 4k resolution isnt the standard yet nor would I expect it to be for awhile.

I also dont understand why Nintendo didnt do a Best Buy event like they did every other year.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
You say this like 1080p is such an awful thing, as far as I know 4k resolution isnt the standard yet nor would I expect it to be for awhile.

I also dont understand why Nintendo didnt do a Best Buy event like they did every other year.
na im not sayin its bad. but considering they are releasing the new zelda on the new nx.i would like to think nintendo would at least attempt to show off just a little bit

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
na im not sayin its bad. but considering they are releasing the new zelda on the new nx.i would like to think nintendo would at least attempt to show off just a little bit
Be careful on using the word new, you may make people think you are talking about a revision of a console not even out yet.

(New Super Mario Bros, New 3DS, etc)

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what stands the X in NX for? Maybe New Wii U eXtreme?
547b1605-96da-4351-a269-c998b9557839.png

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because they don't want someone to dump the demo like the last time they had a public Zelda demo. ;)

Last edited by Deboog,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle