Hacking The Legend of Zelda BOTW DEMO being copied to an SD card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You didn't actually think a copy of Zelda demo would be dumped and put online! come on guys, get over yourself's, surely your not that gullabel?

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's not like it already happened before or anything :O
It was only shown @E3 a matter of hours ago
sm7_facepalm.gif

cdogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure the only reason it happened with Skyward Sword was because there were in-store demos. I really doubt anyone would be sneaky enough to rip a game from a crowded E3 booth.

Reactions: Webbmaster1900

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just fucking wait for the demo, why is that such an issue? You guys are going to prob get the game for free anyways.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I could imagine now, Eiji Aonuma giving copies out like Promo Records @E3! "do you want one?, do you want one?, do you want? yeah and you, remember m8 when you get back with yours can you rip it and upload it to that iso site so everyone can play it? I mean you might as well cause someone will, nice one! :wink: " :lol:

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Deboog

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just fucking wait for the demo, why is that such an issue? You guys are going to prob get the game for free anyways.

Let's be real, the hype for this game is real, is not about getting it for free, it's about putting your hands on it and to live the new Zelda game experience!

Last edited by huma_dawii,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Internet will always amaze me - I think I'll never understand if people replying seriously to ironic posts are ironic or not.
I just acknowledged how fake it looked and even gave tips to improve your leaking skillz.

The NX controller leaker would be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...