Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

burtonheynow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the way I see it, if you use TubeHAX as the primary and OpenDNS as the secondary, when your Wii U attempts to connect to Nintendo's URL's and fails, then it switches to OpenDNS and gets them. So, unless there are sites you can't visit by using just TubeHAX, then only use TubeHAX.

Edit: I'm not an expert on this, but I'm just trying to help.
use OpenDNS with caution, especially if you are on a dynamic IP.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Joneidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased a Wii U Deluxe 32GB (Mario Kart Pre-Installed) from Best Buy in Salem N.H on 11/5/2015. The console has firmware 5.3.2 on it, just thought you guys could add it to OP.
How can I block the updates? Is it better to use Tubehax or OpenDNS?

Thanks

Reactions: EclipseSin
D

Deleted-355425

I just purchased a Wii U Deluxe 32GB (Mario Kart Pre-Installed) from Best Buy in Salem N.H on 11/5/2015. The console has firmware 5.3.2 on it, just thought you guys could add it to OP.
How can I block the updates? Is it better to use Tubehax or OpenDNS?

Thanks

tubehax

MAVLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will say it loud :(

I deactive the automatic download for my wii u. Never agree to install anything and today i see my wii u its on 5.5.0U. They installed without asking xD ...

Well i deleted all my connections. For now after read several post and the maing page, i have to wait :( ....

Joneidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same happened to me, I just purchased the console recently and it was updated overnight since I messed up on the Tubehax setup. But BestBuy awesome return policy allowed an exchange and now I have another console with 5.3.2 on it. This time I`m going as far as not setting up any sort of internet connection to it, I would not like to risk it lol

MAVLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same happened to me, I just purchased the console recently and it was updated overnight since I messed up on the Tubehax setup. But BestBuy awesome return policy allowed an exchange and now I have another console with 5.3.2 on it. This time I`m going as far as not setting up any sort of internet connection to it, I would not like to risk it lol

The good side you live in Usa and you did change your wii.

I have my wii u a couple of years ago and live in south america. xD ....

DeeeFoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same, I got my Wii U last year so exchanging it isn't an option lol.
Seems like all hope is lost for 5.5.0

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same, I got my Wii U last year so exchanging it isn't an option lol.
Seems like all hope is lost for 5.5.0
not really.... just dont update. eventually youll get stuff too. there is a 5.5.0 exploit. just its not released to the public yet, and might not be for awhile. unless 1) another exploit is found OR 2) it gets patched in 5.6

Last edited by Ryuiku,

MAVLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really.... just dont update. eventually youll get stuff too. there is a 5.5.0 exploit. just its not released to the public yet, and might not be for awhile. unless 1) another exploit is found OR 2) it gets patched in 5.6

Agreed. We have to wait a litle more. In that time, they can improve any homebrew to get a better xploit. I want to play my nes, snes and other emulators in my gamepad xD ....

Jefferson S Tavares

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really newbie in wii u and Lodiine. No probrem on Lodiine hacker, but I have several doubt about what are rpx and rpl files. Any guide here in the forum that show the procedure to put wii u game on sdcard?

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really newbie in wii u and Lodiine. No probrem on Lodiine hacker, but I have several doubt about what are rpx and rpl files. Any guide here in the forum that show the procedure to put wii u game on sdcard?
yeah, go look at the first post in this thread. ya'know, the one with all the spoilers titled the definitive guide to wii u hacking. under the Loadiine section. heres a picture https://i.gyazo.com/ff5298a3d9559901e2f04531c80b9331.png theres also a video guide right there, highlighted that for ya too.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The guide says i should put my First DNS to tubehax and secondary to 0.0.0.0, because if tubehax dont work there will be no internet connection. Someone tried this?

D

Deleted-355425

I'm starting to see more folk having their wiiU's updated without asking and even having offline update mode disabled..

I'm finding it hard to believe? What do you all think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy