xStJimmyx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry to suck ass, but I've read the thread a couple of times and I think i'm not getting basic stuff.
I want to execute the Kernel Exploit with Mangooze so I can use Loadiine GX2. I need to put the Definitive Hack on the sd Root, right? like uncompress it on the root?
And another thing that could sound stupid but I didn't read it in the first post. I need to configure the Wifi with the Tubehax DNS to block updates, right?

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry to suck ass, but I've read the thread a couple of times and I think i'm not getting basic stuff.
I want to execute the Kernel Exploit with Mangooze so I can use Loadiine GX2. I need to put the Definitive Hack on the sd Root, right? like uncompress it on the root?
And another thing that could sound stupid but I didn't read it in the first post. I need to configure the Wifi with the Tubehax DNS to block updates, right?

Wifi : Set the TubeHax DNS

Definitive Package in your web sevrer root.
In your SDCard, if you want to use loadiine with the sd version just look the tutorial in the Loadiine GX2 thread

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TubeHax DNS goes into the WiFi settings on the Wii U itself.

DefinitivePackage is on PC. Games, cover images and save files (and the SD loader eld if you choose to use it) go on the SD card.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Is update from game disc forced, or you can choose to bypass it? Our Wii U came with 5.5.0 so I don't know. Just ask for learning.

akificko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fantastic well done you. am glad for you. was it a new machine or was it 2nd hand. if new, from which shop????? just interested....thanks

Thank you very much bro.
It is new machine. I bought it from a store called Boulanger which is in France.

I guess if anyone wants an machine with old fw installed, just look physically stores around your city. If you find a Mario Kart 8 Premium (without DLC Version) it is probably old fw.
I have even found a Wii U black edition without any bundle. I was sure itis very old fw but i just give a shot to mario kart 8 bundle because it was 40 euro cheaper :)

BlumCoLe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just for your info.

Today, I've got a new Wii U (Nintendo Wii U Premium Pack black, 32GB incl. Mario Kart 8 (preinstalled)).
Comes from Amazon WHD Germany and unfortunately it is on FW 5.5.1. :(

I think refurbished ...it was definitly unused (made the initial setup and MK8 still was preinstalled)

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Got mine last week, I'm a long term PlayStation fan, but love the Mario games. It is a 32Gb Premium Pack with Nintendo Land, came with 1.0.2E

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any chance of getting the latest loadiine beta added to the definitive package (Both at the same time with the ability to choose which version)?

If at all possible would be nice. Looks like it´s getting close to full compatability anyway. Looking forward to the next full release.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of getting the latest loadiine beta added to the definitive package (Both at the same time with the ability to choose which version)?

If at all possible would be nice. Looks like it´s getting close to full compatability anyway. Looking forward to the next full release.
I'll have some updates implemented tonight and this weekend. I'll probably just replace the one in there now with the most recent beta (it's been stable right?).

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll have some updates implemented tonight and this weekend. I'll probably just replace the one in there now with the most recent beta (it's been stable right?).

Far as I know it seems to be reasonably stable. Don´t know that it´s 100% yet. Thanks for the answer. If you swap, I´ll try it out over thd weekend (depending on when you do swap it out).

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get the page to load on my Wii u or on my computer when I go to mongoose and go to my address.

Edit: I got it working on my pc but my wii u keep giving me error code 112-1007.

Last edited by thegameksk,

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Probably a good idea to wait a few days... Some users have reported issues with AC4 crashing the latest beta of loadiine gx when creating a save... Hard to tell if it's a user setup problem or an issue with loadiine at this stage. But for the most part it's working fine.. And a splatoon is running ok.. Edit: AC4 works fine, I've misread the user post, issue is fixed... Dimok will probably release gx 0.2 officially soon... I would personally wait til he does.. But you are the boss of your own thread here, up to you mate

Last edited by Wiiunator,
Reactions: fiveighteen

moulder

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi! I'm trying to launch Loadiine GX2. every time I've load kernel from web i get black screen with pixels or console freeze. I've tried any times. Want should I do? Thanks for any help. My system is 5.3.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep making moneys imo
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it