• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The daily mail claims the N-word was found in emails on Hunter Biden's laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fake deplorable news.

No apology for talking shit about cancer when I've had family members die from it, and still walking completely around the fact that you flat out lied about your poor granny story? And seething? LOL! Another deplorable loser with nothing but "You mad?" for a rebuttal. Thanks for admitting you have a nothing burger.
You must be new to the internet or you are just stupid. Took me 30 seconds to find the story.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/c...2021/277-3aa12194-5a54-4abe-88a2-d644cf5043aa

My mom died of cancer too, so you can get off your soapbox. You're not a victim.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says something for a society when there is one word above all words that can not be spoken, unless you happen to be one. I understand the premise, as one can not control what color they are born, yadda yadda yadda, and all those obvious facts of life, nor does it matter, black people generally look interesting, especially if you are not used to being around them, it can be exciting and an adventure. That said though, EVERYONE has been belittled, made fun of, cast out, or something at some point in there life or another. If somehow they lucked out, well lucky them, but I am sure we all have things that may not necessarily drop us to our knees in tears, do sting, or embitter us, or something. In other words, EVERYONE can relate, not just people of a particular pigment or what have you, and all that old Democrat, Pro-Slave, Propaganda from the 1800's.
That said, to ban ANY word is to ban one word to many; I mean how the hell else am I supposed to be able to read my Mark Twain?!?!?

To drive in my point, I will share this video. Imagine being in this guys position, and STILL being happy and not moping about all day about what his pronouns are.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be new to the internet or you are just stupid. Took me 30 seconds to find the story.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/c...2021/277-3aa12194-5a54-4abe-88a2-d644cf5043aa

My mom died of cancer too, so you can get off your soapbox. You're not a victim.

First off, I never said she wasn't there or that she wasn't being charged. I'm saying your story of her being a poor, helpless granny that was simply taking pictures was a flat out lie. Thanks for posting a link that proved me right.

Secondly, I wasn't on a soapbox nor did I play the victim. I was simply responding to YOUR nonsensical assumption that I am clueless about cancer.

Moving your goal posts on both subjects, huh? Typical deplorable tactic.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moving your goal posts on both subjects I see. Typical deplorable tactic.

First off, I never said she wasn't there or that she wasn't being charged. I said your story of her simply taking pictures was a flat out lie. Thanks for posting a link that proved me right.

Secondly, I wasn't on a soapbox nor did I play the victim. I was simply responding to YOUR nonsensical assumption that I am clueless about cancer.
You said "Fake deplorable news".

That is a general statement which infers that everything I said was fake. Don't get mad because I called you out on it. Just learn how to express full ideas instead of whatever that was that you wrote.

Are you ok?

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said "Fake deplorable news".

That is a general statement which infers that everything I said was fake. Don't get mad because I called you out on it. Just learn how to express full ideas instead of whatever that was that you wrote.

Are you ok?

There you go again with the same old, same old. I'll assume you have nothing else of any value to add. Just moving the goal posts along with "You mad?!?!?" and "You're stupid" comments.

I said fake deplorable news after quoting SOMEONE ELSE.

I already fully explained to you what portions of your story were lies.

Are you ok?

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There you go again with the same old, same old. I'll assume you have nothing else of any value to add. Just moving the goal posts along with "You mad?!?!?" and "You're stupid" comments.

I said fake deplorable news after quoting SOMEONE ELSE.

I already fully explained to you what portions of your story were lies.

Are you ok?
You're right. I thought you were quoting me.

You didn't explain anything. I'd like to see video of a 69 year old grandma with cancer overpowering the Capitol police or causing destruction. If that actually happened, then we may need to look at who is being hired to be Capitol police officers.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right. I thought you were quoting me.

You didn't explain anything. I'd like to see video of a 69 year old grandma with cancer overpowering the Capitol police or causing destruction. If that actually happened, then we may need to look at who is being hired to be Capitol police officers.

DId I say she was overpowering police or causing destruction? Straw man arguments. But if you want to discuss those things, I would certainly say she at the least HELPED to cause destruction. I would also say her intention of being there was to cause "destruction".

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DId I say she was overpowering police or causing destruction? Straw man arguments. But if you want to discuss those things, I would certainly say she at the least HELPED to cause destruction. I would also say her intention of being there was to cause "destruction".
Disregard that there is video of Capitol police opening doors and waving people in. Even fist bumping them. But at least you can sleep at night knowing that this hoodlum is off the streets.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he appoints him to board member of an oil company in Ukraine. The very definition of corruption (which Ukraine apparently wants to get rid of).
Let's not forget that Biden just sent the Chinese firm that Hunter does business with almost a million barrels of oil from the Strategic Oil Reserves.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
But he appoints him to board member of an oil company in Ukraine. The very definition of corruption (which Ukraine apparently wants to get rid of).
AFAIK Joe Biden had no role at that company, so your assessment of Hunter being "appointed" is incorrect. He might've written a letter of recommendation or some such, but that can hardly be considered "corruption" either. If your grievance is that the rich and politically connected have easier access to more opportunities than the rest of us, I'm right there with you. Sadly I have to assume you only want to eliminate that kind of preferential treatment for members of the "opposing team" rather than eliminate it altogether.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sadly I have to assume you only want to eliminate that kind of preferential treatment for members of the "opposing team" rather than eliminate it altogether.
What team? I don´t want any politicians get preferential treatment except if they stay in line for hanging... out, of course.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What team? I don´t want any politicians get preferential treatment except if they stay in line for hanging... out, of course.
Hanging does indeed seem an appropriate punishment for nepotism in government, as the purpose behind the American revolution was largely to escape the authoritarian rule of royal families. I'm more fond of the guillotine myself though, a very fascinating and effective contraption.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disregard that there is video of Capitol police opening doors and waving people in. Even fist bumping them. But at least you can sleep at night knowing that this hoodlum is off the streets.

First off. Fake deplorables news. You have zero video that shows Capitol police opening doors and waving people in. Another flat out lie from you.

Now let's talk about disregrding things. Disregard you moved your goal posts, AGAIN. How many times is that now? Now it's about the Capitol police? They're to blame for her actions now? Because it sure sounds like you're alluding to that. Also, disregard that your entire thing about an elderly or ill person being able to commit crimes without punishment is nothing short of stupidity. "But but but!!!! Some of them were LET in!!!" And that gives someone the right to commit a crime? What you're basically teling me now is that if Best Buy security holds the door open for mobs of people on Black Friday, you can walk out with a 75" tv with no consequences. But only if you'e elderly or ill.

What is so incredbly difficult for you to understand? You do the crime and get caught, you pay the time. You're nothing but a simple deplorable defending other deplorable peoples deplorable actions. Let's see how far you can move the posts next time.

Last edited by alt_Human,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
NERD!

Reactions: tabzer

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off. Fake deplorables news. You have zero video that shows Capitol police opening doors and waving people in. Another flat out lie from you.

Now let's talk about disregrding things. Disregard you moved your goal posts, AGAIN. How many times is that now? Now it's about the Capitol police? They're to blame for her actions now? Because it sure sounds like you're alluding to that. Also, disregard that your entire thing about an elderly or ill person being able to commit crimes without punishment is nothing short of stupidity. "But but but!!!! Some of them were LET in!!!" And that gives someone the right to commit a crime? What you're basically teling me now is that if Best Buy security holds the door open for mobs of people on Black Friday, you can walk out with a 75" tv with no consequences. But only if you'e elderly or ill.

What is so incredbly difficult for you to understand? You do the crime and get caught, you pay the time. You're nothing but a simple deplorable defending other deplorable peoples deplorable actions. Let's see how far you can move the posts next time.
If only you had access to world's knowledge, you'd be able to look things up on your own so you don't look like a complete fool on public forums. Your ignorance is the result of being in an echo chamber. You have no idea what is really going on in the world.

https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-...officer-waving-protesters-into-building-knab/

Your Best Buy argument is dumb. There are laws against stealing merchandise from stores. Try another analogy and this time, put some thought into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo