• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The daily mail claims the N-word was found in emails on Hunter Biden's laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The tough edgy guy soap box act is cringy af. We need a mental health section more than we need a politics section.

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: TimPV3

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, the great thing about a president that doesn't appoint all his family members to positions of power within government is that I don't have to give a fuck about anything they do or say in their private lives. It's completely inconsequential. If Hunter wants to run around yelling the n-word until he gets put in his place, that's his problem. Yet another non-story from the Daily Mail.
Trump from what I recall didn't either at least not with junior but there was always dirt that had to be pulled. We live in a society fueled on the negative and bias that's the only reason there's a defense for Hunter as there was for Trump's children. All the media is trying to do is entertain us with useless information that fuels societies bias. Major news outlet shouldn't be considered News Networks they should rather be considered entertainment. Just my opinion I couldn't give a damn about what anyone does unless it impacts me in any way. So for all I care Hunter can continue to say the N-word until he meets his can of Twisted Tea.

D

Deleted User

I'm sorry that you didn't like the link I found, but I read the story to make sure it was accurate when it came to addressing the topic of it not being possible to be racist against white people. I like you have some family members, albeit distant ones that are colored and hate white people. I don't agree that systemic racism exists and I believe it's possible to be racist towards any person, regardless of color.
And that wasn't something I was arguing. I believe that to be the case as well, that it's possible specifically to be racist to anyone regardless of color
however you realized the united states governing system IS BASED ON RACISM, it is systemically racist.
Unless your telling me that a black man was able to own a home and vote day1 at the conception of the united states, and the thousands of laws that had passed between conception and now hadn't targeted specific groups of people despite that many did.
It's hard to argue systematic racism doesn't exist/ I am very certain systematic racism exists.
As for the rest of your reply not only did that Foxi moderator come in here and tell us to get back on topic, but you were really fucking disrespectful in your reply so I rather not follow up on it. If you'd like to continue to converse then shoot me a PM with an apology regarding your language used against me.
No, I don't need to apologize to you. I put together your rhetoric and what you linked. Putting two and two together isn't something I should apologize for. Your rhetoric simplified to it's core:
"trump isn't racist, but I hate racism"
"Kung flu virus is just a joke"
"I am a independent" proceeds to link a alt right publication
"According to marxism it's okay to be racist"
This specifically has nothing to do with "marxism" but rather "cultural marxism" a stawman developed by alt right figure heads to justify unjust actions.
"lacking faith" and "can't put faith in humans or science"
When you didn't really define it any further, it hit me that you were talking about ultra nationalism, that you must have blind faith in your nation, which is how we got nazi germany in the first place.
I will not be apologizing in the slightest I put two and two together. Your either far right or alt right. and I'm leaning on it being alt right. Considering Trumps stance on proudboys telling them to standby. considering that your are excusing a form of racism despite getting evidence that I have provided telling that it is harmful. to linking a alt right publication talking about a strawman made by the alt right.
To the two faith arguments you've made. If this isn't who you are, then you better work on your rhetoric and what you say.
Because your speaking like a alt right person.

As for your statement that I was disrespectful. I have every right to be. You made retarded arguments. And now that you realized they were bad, I'd imagine this is why your now pulling the "well the moderator stepped and and said" despite the fact we had two full replies before you brought this up. And because the fact you have no rebuttals to anything I said. You'd argue that people should be treated like garbage just for their job. And I tore you a new one because of that. And other stupid lines of reasoning.

That's the reason I have blocked a lot of liberals on this board - it's because they are never wrong yet cannot figure out how to not be a miserable bunch.
hilarious that your again, labeling me as a liberal despite the fact no liberal would agree with my assertion that the capitalist system needs to be removed.
I live by what I preach so I rather not be exposed to negative energy especially since I've had a fever all day.
Then don't get on this website or politically argue if you have a fever and cannot stand the heat.

Last edited by ,

Pookette

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Honestly tempted to create an account here just to join this shitshow. The PS3 stuff on the forums will at least be a bonus after we're done.

I like how JonathanBaxter said he doesn't care about how other people spend their money. That's literally the entire crux of all his arguments. He doesn't care about you, or myself, or whoever is actively hurt in the societies of today. He only cares about one thing, and that's "owning the liberlols." Which to be honest, he isn't even putting up a good show of it. If I wanted to hear McArthyist talking points about communism, I'd go to McArthy, and if I wanted to hear Trumpist talking points about immigrants, I'd go to Trump.

Speaking of communism being dictatorships:
I like how it's brought up all the time that communism causes authoritarian, dictatorial rule. That omits the fact that capitalist societies can also be authoritarian and dictatorial. Look at the Middle East for instance. Can't even publicly support LGBT there without getting locked up, and they're all capitalist. To act like communism is evil because dictators and awful rule is, honestly, to lie by omission. If you're going to criticize communism, either criticize it AND capitalism (and whatever other economic systems) for sharing/harboring these traits, or don't criticize it at all (maybe criticize stuff they are actually responsible for this time).

But then again, what am I expecting from a raci- oh sorry I know you hate this word. Fine. What am I expecting from an immigrant-hating dude who can't even define communism? Yet feels qualified to talk about it at length?

Anyways, hello everyone. Pleased to be here.

Last edited by Pookette,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what the big deal is over this fucking laptop, but everyone is wasting their time on this druggie loser that is Hunter Biden. Move on to bigger fish to fry, like the Jan 6th insurrectionists.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what the big deal is over this fucking laptop, but everyone is wasting their time on this druggie loser that is Hunter Biden. Move on to bigger fish to fry, like the Jan 6th insurrectionists.
This story is not going away. In fact, the drops are becoming more frequent and more damning. Just last week we heard a voice mail left by Joe Biden telling Hunter not to worry about a NYTimes story about his business dealings in China. That's after telling the country that he never talked to Hunter about his business dealings.

Just so you know, a 69 year old grandmother with cancer just went to prison for six months for entering the Capitol and looking around taking pictures. We are all safer now.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, a 69 year old grandmother with cancer just went to prison for six months for entering the Capitol and looking around taking pictures. We are all safer now.

That's an inaccurate and misleading statement. She was sentenced to a whopping two months and she'll do less than half of that. She also wasn't simply looking around taking pictures either. That's a lie. Her being some poor old helpless granny with cancer is also a complete misrepresentation. She seemed pretty capable when she posted this on her FB saying she was going to the Capitol.

Attachments

• 233124704_10225668763242805_7899536944442532543_n.jpg
    233124704_10225668763242805_7899536944442532543_n.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Digital_Cheese

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an inaccurate and misleading statement. She was sentenced to a whopping two months and she'll do less than half of that. She also wasn't simply looking around taking pictures either. That's a lie. Her being some poor old helpless granny with cancer is also a complete misrepresentation. She seemed pretty capable when she posted this on her FB saying she was going to the Capitol.
You obviously don't know how cancer works. Taking a picture that she spent 5 seconds to pose for does not disprove anything I said. Still, we are all safer with her behind bars. These hardened criminals need to be made an example of. The next granny with cancer will think twice before basically taking a tour of the Capitol without authorization. At least we know that peaceful attempted bomber is still walking the streets. Priorities.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You obviously don't know how cancer works. Taking a picture that she spent 5 seconds to pose for does not disprove anything I said. Still, we are all safer with her behind bars. These hardened criminals need to be made an example of. The next granny with cancer will think twice before basically taking a tour of the Capitol without authorization. At least we know that peaceful attempted bomber is still walking the streets. Priorities.
Locking up grannies with cancer for merely being present within The Capitol after police open the doors and let them in are our values.

Reactions: TraderPatTX

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

It's funny that you said that unironically. Funny as in embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: TraderPatTX

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My uncle died of cancer, my brothers wife died of cancer, and my mother has had cancer twice. Survived once for many years and it came back recently. So seriously, go FUCK yourself with your cancer comments. Apart from that, funny how you completely sidestepped the fact that you flat out lied about her merely "looking around taking pictures".

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My uncle died of cancer, my brothers wife died of cancer, and my mother has had cancer twice. Survived once for many years and it came back recently. FUnny how you sidestepped the fact that she was NOT just taking pictures. Seriously, go FUCK yourself.
Well, sleep well. The scary grandma can't hurt you anymore. Keep seething, my friend.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Locking up grannies with cancer for merely being present within The Capitol after police open the doors and let them in are our values.

Fake deplorable news.

Well, sleep well. The scary grandma can't hurt you anymore. Keep seething, my friend.

No apology for talking shit about cancer when I've had family members die from it, and still walking completely around the fact that you flat out lied about your poor granny story? And seething? LOL! Another deplorable loser with nothing but "You mad?" for a rebuttal. Thanks for admitting you have a nothing burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y