• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The daily mail claims the N-word was found in emails on Hunter Biden's laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only you had access to world's knowledge, you'd be able to look things up on your own so you don't look like a complete fool on public forums. Your ignorance is the result of being in an echo chamber. You have no idea what is really going on in the world.

https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-...officer-waving-protesters-into-building-knab/

Your Best Buy argument is dumb. There are laws against stealing merchandise from stores. Try another analogy and this time, put some thought into it.

I already knew what video you were talking about. You can stop pretending like you're a genius over the use of a search engine. Also, one look at the site you posted and it was extremely evident without the need for this, but, I mean, if only you had access to world's credible news outlets. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trending-politics/

LMFAO!!! How did I somehow KNOW you were going to post a source from some half assed, untrustworthy, right wing, fake news, garbage site? It proves nothing at all that you're claiming it does. It shows a security guard with people walking past him. There is zero audio. We do not know the circumstances. We do not know what he was or was not ordered to do. Your video is nothing more than more deplorable bullshit with you seeing only exactly what you want to see in it. Do you know how easy it is to say something is going on in that video with no futher evidence or proof? I could just make shit up at random and tell people "This is what was happening in this video". Which is what you're doing. Drawing conclusions with zero other basis other than that your right wing shit outlet TOLD you EXACTLY what you wanted to hear about the video. Not to mentiion there's STILL the fact you moved the goal posts away from granny, and to a security officer. Why? Oh yeah, "Nothing to see here people. BUT LOOK!!!! OVER THERE!!!!!" MORE PINK ELEPHANTS!!!!"

There are also laws against what your poor helpless granny did, so the analogy was perfectly fine. Try another rebuttal. This time, put some thought into it and stop moving the posts. Is your point the granny? The security officer? Is the granny guilty for the security guards actions? Is the security guard to blame for the grannys actions? Christ man, you're all over the fucking place. Take a Xanax and get back to me once your mind settles down and you can stick to one talking point without moving the posts. If you're capable. But thus far you've proven otherwise with every, single, reply.

Last edited by alt_Human,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol