• Start date
  • Views 423,340
  • Replies 1,671

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I clearly understand the perfection of this project, through-H. I'm being honest that your effort in making a completion of this project is what keeps me from posting nonsense junk like 'it is done yet?' or 'when it is going to be done?'

You have your own style and I respect that. I just want other posters stop bugging you since this project you're doing is going to be 100%! No 75%, 87%, not 95%, or 98.97%! It's going to be a 100% translation game like it being localize. People who are impatient needs to know that localization takes MUCH longer to get here than an actually translation project.

D

Deleted-134647

OP
I went ahead and copied the above post to the first post. Hopefully at least a few people will read it now...

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Love you guys. Can't wait till it's finished. It already looks really professional. And it seems obvious alot of the people posting here were never part of the rom translation scene back in the day. Back then, roms were usually translated over a LONG time by 1-3 person teams. AGTP still does this. Seems us tempers are spoiled by all the great open translations we have. Everyone needs to just wait for it, like you would if it were an actual retail release. You already have a tentative release date. That's MUCH more than translation projects like this usually give. Thanks guys. :3

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Basically two - Kingcom and I. Yuli is our editor for Innocence, so you might count her too. Gemini was the hacker for Phantasia, but he isn't directly involved in Innocence.

ZetraEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for the 100% Translation of ToI :> I'm so excited.

And I agree, that there are loads of games you can play before the ToI patch comes out. I'm busy myself with playing old-ish games.

KaiiRym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If many people are fully translating this game it must be fricken awesome
wacko.gif

Waiting until summer is not much of a sacrifice because school would be done and u would have lots of time to play with it

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
to the translation team,

first off, thanks a bunch for the huge effort. the professionalism you guys are showing (and have shown before; i've seen the PSX tales you did) is much appreciated (on my side and on many others at least). don't feel pressured by the relentless "Wenz it gunna be dun?" and "Patchez 4 me ryt now pretty plz" that the people post--more than enough people are watching this thread and can hold them off well enough. just work at whatever pace you guys are comfortable with, as any project leader would know from experience that a well-paced project produces the best quality, which is what any project leader should and always strives for.

looking forward to this release.

(i need more booze, lol.)

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad to hear dat!!!
keep working on guys!!!
I am playing Tales of innocence in japanese but cant understnad everything
and just fought monsters so my level is 52 in the forest.....
Anyways you guys are almost done!!!

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Question about the spell translation, are you going to translate it directly into english by sounding it out or using the English dub of that spell?
Example:
Majinken (the move where you launch an energy wave on the ground) is in english, Demon Fang. Will you be using Majinken or Demon Fang as the trans?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sa1amandra said:
Question about the spell translation, are you going to translate it directly into english by sounding it out or using the English dub of that spell?
Example:
Majinken (the move where you launch an energy wave on the ground) is in english, Demon Fang. Will you be using Majinken or Demon Fang as the trans?
if i remember correctly they added an option in the options menu so you can choose.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
thedicemaster said:
sa1amandra said:
Example:
if i remember correctly they added an option in the options menu so you can choose.
Ain't this just for the names?

D

Deleted-134647

OP
I'm not really sure what sa1amandra or Noitora were trying to say. We added an option that allows you to choose if you want the Artes to be localized, translated, or romanized.

Noitora, unless you're talking about the Arte names, the names aren't affected by the option.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
throughhim413 said:
I'm not really sure what sa1amandra or Noitora were trying to say. We added an option that allows you to choose if you want the Artes to be localized, translated, or romanized.

Noitora, unless you're talking about the Arte names, the names aren't affected by the option.
Oh thank you for answering, nice touch to! Nice work, Godspeed my man
smileipb2.png

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throughhim413 said:
Made a blog update today to say that the story events are 100% translated. There's still plenty left to do between the skits and the summary, but it's a big milestone for the project.

This is amazing news! I have always wanted to play this game, as it looks way better than Tales of Tempest was. I cannot fathom why Namco isn't localizing it themselves though, as it would certainly sell. Anyway, one more good game to look forward to playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo