Have you hit the 300 title limit on your 3DS, and/or want more than 300 titles, but don't want to make an EmuNAND (or 2nd one), or use another SD card?
The answer, is 3DSBank!
With this, you can store your "Nintendo 3DS" folder into a bank, and select or create another one to use, containing your other titles (and themes, and badges).
This app runs in TWL/DSi mode to avoid potential issues when moving the "Nintendo 3DS" folder into the 3DSBank.
Before using this for the first time, it is suggested that you backup your "Nintendo 3DS" folder to your PC, in case something goes wrong.
- This app does not get around the 40 DSiWare title limit.
- HOME Menu folders created when using the current "Nintendo 3DS" folder will appear in every banked folder, as the HOME Menu folders are stored on the console itself.
How does it work?
When starting 3DSBank, it renames the "Nintendo 3DS" folder, before showing a list of the 3DS folders, so that the list is complete.
Then, you can either select a different one, or exit the tool, so that the 3DS HOME Menu can create a new one.
The 3DS titles are stored in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder, and when you select a different one in 3DSBank, you'll access the titles stored in that folder.
So, once you hit the 300 title limit, you can pick a different "Nintendo 3DS" folder to access other titles.
Adding custom names
The custom names can be defined in 3DSBank/3DSBank.ini like so:
SLOT_NAME_0 = Favorites
SLOT_NAME_1 = More Fav.
SLOT_NAME_2 = Homebrew Games
- LEFT: Move left/Previous folder
- RIGHT: Move right/Next folder
- A: Select folder
- HOME/Power: Have console create new "Nintendo 3DS" folder
Last edited by RocketRobz,