Hacking Switched from Ninjhax Gateway to AL9H

metroidfreak33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a N3DS that I used Ninjhax and Gateway with. I have installed AL9H and followed the tutorials to chain boot the gateway payload.

The only thing I can now not figure out how to do is re-link the gateway emunand and my sysnand. One tutorial I read says to just format the emunand through the gateway menu, but I can't seem to access the actual menu now without errors after updating the sysnand and emunand.

Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, I have a N3DS that I used Ninjhax and Gateway with. I have installed AL9H and followed the tutorials to chain boot the gateway payload.

The only thing I can now not figure out how to do is re-link the gateway emunand and my sysnand. One tutorial I read says to just format the emunand through the gateway menu, but I can't seem to access the actual menu now without errors after updating the sysnand and emunand.

Thanks!
If you format emuNAND again, you will lose everything on it, so make sure you don't have anything important on there.
If you boot Gateway while holding L or without the cart in, it shows the menu.

Reactions: metroidfreak33

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about just switching to cias? Decyrpyt9 makes it very easy to convert your game carts to the .cia format so you can install it in luma, or what ever cfw you use. And I believe transferring saves is easy, though I don't know how to. Cfw is also much more stable, and gives you all the cutting edge features

metroidfreak33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you format emuNAND again, you will lose everything on it, so make sure you don't have anything important on there.
If you boot Gateway while holding L or without the cart in, it shows the menu.

Oh, I guess I didn't read the change notes since L doesn't work anymore. Need to hold L and Select to get into the menu, although it says it will format the entire SD card. Is this the case? So it'll remove things from Sysnand also?

How about just switching to cias? Decyrpyt9 makes it very easy to convert your game carts to the .cia format so you can install it in luma, or what ever cfw you use. And I believe transferring saves is easy, though I don't know how to. Cfw is also much more stable, and gives you all the cutting edge features

I have Luma set up already I just chain loaded the payloads for easier access to the red card out of ease. This will be my next option.

Last edited by metroidfreak33,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh, I guess I didn't read the change notes since L doesn't work anymore. Need to hold L and Select to get into the menu, although it says it will format the entire SD card. Is this the case? So it'll remove things from Sysnand also?

I have Luma set up already I just chain loaded the payloads for easier access to the red card out of ease. This will be my next option.
Yes, just back up your card first.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Psi has a new girlfriend but I have known her for like 28 years
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Is she you?
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Psi just become a sparkling vampire already
    +1
    The Catboy it's weird there was always something between us.... But neither of us was single at the same time.... But last night we found out we both are... And hmmm 🥰
    She has all my weak points smart funny blonde and she lights up the room when she walks in and nothing else exists when she is there
    I would eat the corn out of her.... Lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi! You're alive!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ...and you have yet another new
    girlfried :rolleyes:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    MAKE HER SIGH A PRENUP
  • cearp @ cearp:
    PSI <3 🌽
    Lol Veho I'm down to 3
    Dumping one soon
    My Facebook has like 120 women now or something lol
    Each one hotter than the last...
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Ordered a new SSD
    Your mom's an SSD lol
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Your mom writes to me fast
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I haven't placed an order with Newegg since like 2016 lol
    Amazon Is better lol
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Hard to find a fast 2tb SSD for 130
  • Peretti @ Peretti:
    lately I downloaded super mario galaxy for wii, but in the first phase, right in the first cutscene of the game, the game freezes in that part, with the image appearing but completely frozen. I already had this problem with pikmin 2 but in the end I couldn't fix the problem. Has anyone had this problem, and if so, did you find a solution?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Moms spaghetti
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Moms spaghetti