Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

  • Thread starter Thread starter APartOfMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,276,431
  • Replies Replies 48,070
  • Likes Likes 66
Have a modded oled on fw 18.1.0 and atmosphere 1.7.1 and sigpatches with emu nand. Everything been working fine and then suddenly today when trying to launch sysnand, get this error: Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported. If I launch it, it just hangs.

When trying to launch emunand get this error: failed to match warmboot with fuses, if you continue sleep won't work.

How to fix this?
 
Have a modded oled on fw 18.1.0 and atmosphere 1.7.1 and sigpatches with emu nand. Everything been working fine and then suddenly today when trying to launch sysnand, get this error: Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported. If I launch it, it just hangs.

When trying to launch emunand get this error: failed to match warmboot with fuses, if you continue sleep won't work.

How to fix this?
may be your SD Card got corrupted, test it on your PC and reinstall Hekate and Atmosphère
 
Anyone else still find it weird that no one has found a way yet to soft mod the Switch OLED? I mean, the PS5 already got jailbroken almost a year ago lol
every once and again someone ask the same, and the answer is:

THERE WILL BE NEVER A SOFT HACK FOR SWITCH, being technically correct, NEVER WAS, the «soft» hack for the V1 is a error on the hardware no the software, the HOS is almost perfect on the security side. and the cartdrige is isolated using a external hardware reader, so no entry point on the cartdrige.
 
THERE WILL BE NEVER A SOFT HACK FOR SWITCH
I haven't been around during the first days of Switch, but weren't Nereba and Caffeine software-only exploits back in the day?
EDIT: Isn't your Switch on a low enough firmware? I remember reading your guide on setting up PegaScape or something...
 
Anyone else still find it weird that no one has found a way yet to soft mod the Switch OLED? I mean, the PS5 already got jailbroken almost a year ago lol
Anyone else still find it weird that noobs keep wondering why no one has found a way yet to soft mod the Switch OLED? I mean, the original Switch got jailbroken almost 5 years ago lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blythe93
I haven't been around during the first days of Switch, but weren't Nereba and Caffeine software-only exploits back in the day?
EDIT: Isn't your Switch on a low enough firmware? I remember reading your guide on setting up PegaScape or something...
humm I forgot those, they stop working on FW 4. today firmware are for sure very secure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blythe93
I like the sdloader screen of spacecraft-nx (No SD with rocket), can I use it with Picofly?

I've actually seen it with rp2040 chip once preloaded from AliExpress clone chip. Does anyone have the firmware or sdloader.enc for it?
 
Since you can't access online Nintendo servers, especially not on pirated games, is there a way to connect online using custom servers? Like for Minecraft or Pokemon.
 
Stupid question but here goes :
If i play a game that i own on my hacked switch lite , and want to carry over the save from the switch lite emunand to the other switch(V2) that i own , Is It possible ?
 

Site & Scene News