'Super Mario Maker 2' Direct scheduled for tomorrow

mario maker 2.PNG
Make, break, play and repeat your very own Super Mario levels with Super Mario Maker 2 on the Nintendo Switch! The sequel to the Super Mario Maker game is set for a release this June 28th and in anticipation of its release, Nintendo will be holding a Direct dedicated to the game tomorrow, Wednesday, May 15 at 3 p.m. PT / 6 p.m. ET for a roughly 15-minute presentation packed with information all about Super Mario Maker 2 for Nintendo Switch. The Direct will be streamed on YouTube from the official Nintendo channel. Tune in tomorrow and click play on the video below to watch it!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is nobody going to acknowledge the fact that you need to pay for online mode?

Mario Marker on the Wii U didn't require that shit you just paid for the game and you got the game.
WHY NOT THIS?

I'm calling it right fucking now these people are going to be locking build content behind a DLC paywall.

Nintendo really shat the bed this whole past year. Ever since they released the Switch they've been doing really scummy stuff.
It's only a matter of time before Nintendo becomes just another EA-like company.
Even if this game turns out to be good, this doesn't excuse the company's actions.

Fuck Nintendo man.
I'm surprised that most people are okay with this shit...

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is nobody going to acknowledge the fact that you need to pay for online mode?

Mario Marker on the Wii U didn't require that shit you just paid for the game and you got the game.
WHY NOT THIS?

I'm calling it right fucking now these people are going to be locking build content behind a DLC paywall.

Nintendo really shat the bed this whole past year. Ever since they released the Switch they've been doing really scummy stuff.
It's only a matter of time before Nintendo becomes just another EA-like company.
Even if this game turns out to be good, this doesn't excuse the company's actions.

Fuck Nintendo man.
I'm surprised that most people are okay with this shit...

i agree, while i dont mind paying for nintendo online seeing as its really cheap, you shouldn't have to pay to play and upload levels, you should only have to pay for multiplayer, like what sony does, its really retarded tbh.

Reactions: Paolosworld

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work