OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.focalprice.com/GW295W/Induction...chuk_White.html
ultra cheap wii motion plus. found it after the E3 presentation for the new zelda. I need to be prepared when it comes out!

There's also a coupon for $2 off of a $20 buy, so I'm buying 2.
coupon: SAVE3ONFP

edit: fixed link
edit2: really fixed link this time
yaywii.gif

VoltManEXE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the link doesn't work for me (it says "Parameter is incorrect."). But don't you thik Skyward Sword would come with WiiMotion+? Why would they sell a game that needs an accessory, without the accessory? (Have you ever seen someone buy Mario kart Wii from the store (in the box) and not find a Wii Wheel?
laugh.gif
)

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
VoltManEXE said:
Well the link doesn't work for me (it says "Parameter is incorrect."). But don't you thik Skyward Sword would come with WiiMotion+? Why would they sell a game that needs an accessory, without the accessory? (Have you ever seen someone buy Mario kart Wii from the store (in the box) and not find a Wii Wheel?
laugh.gif
)
When you have a wm+ already then it would be crap to get a new one! Look at WiiFit Plus!

VoltManEXE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but I don't have any of that. So if I get this new Zelda game, and don't get a WM+, I'm going to be really
hate2.gif

cojiro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VoltManEXE said:
laugh.gif
)
search the site for
GW295W
and you'll see it. I think that they will sell the game as a single and as a bundle. but also, if you want two player WSR, it would be nice to have.

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
VoltManEXE said:
laugh.gif
)
I can play MKW without wii wheel, it simulates something, though I like wii wheel more.

i dont like Nunchuk, but I really like Classic controller/GC controller (I like GC controller even more because of many buttons)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?