Suggest Singing Games or Nursery Rhymes, Stories etc?.......

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by fergusonm, Nov 5, 2008.

1. fergusonm
    OP

fergusonm Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hi
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any games for the DS which would have singing, nursery rhymes kids stories etc for my 3 year old daughter Charlee?... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. She loves a good ol' sing song! [​IMG]

Also, we have some gameboy video cartridges that she had for her gameboy which had the shrek and shark tale films on and I was wondering if we could use these in the ds lite or if the same is available for the ds lite....

Again, mucho thanks for any help.........
    [​IMG]

2. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    I'm not aware of any games like that, but you could always check IGN's review list. However, Electroplankton is one I always recommend for young kids. It doesn't really offer any sing along or the like, but it's a fun toy to tinker around with.

3. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    for video cartridges:
    you can use them in your DS.
    the DS itself has no video cartridges, but there are 2 alternatives.

if you have a DSvision i think you can legally download some movies to a microSD and load it through the DSvision.
    if you have a flashcart you can convert downloaded(avi, mpg etc) movies to DPG with tools like batchdpg, and then play them through a program such as moonshell.