Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
please please please ff7 !!!
ya something like crystal chronicles is possible but dont think a big title ie. ff15 etc would come out

Lol why is it tht whenver news comes about ff that ppl start saying overrated or the best or etc. when will it end!!

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
aminemaster said:
Zekrom_cool said:
Final Fantasy 12 might be good, I dont know about it. But if you have not played FF4, you have surely missed the best game of the series. It has been given awesome ratings by all reviewers.
also try ff7
zekrom tell me how many ff titles did you play?
I have played ff4 and Valwin ff4 was the best ff game ever released and many gamers agree to that.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
aminemaster said:
Zekrom_cool said:
Final Fantasy 12 might be good, I dont know about it. But if you have not played FF4, you have surely missed the best game of the series. It has been given awesome ratings by all reviewers.
also try ff7
zekrom tell me how many ff titles did you play?
I have played ff4 and Valwin ff4 was the best ff game ever released and many gamers agree to that.

i do say all FF games below 7 are good and i like ff4 i just dont want those new ff games

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just give us a new DQ game and it's allright for me! Oh and don't even dare to just cancel the Wii version of DQ X and make it Wii U
yaywii.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Insert typical Final Fantasy argument here*

I doubt it'll get XIII-2, seems kinda silly to give it a sequel to a game it doesn't have. And porting any "older" game would be pretty unwise.

Final Fantasy has been pretty much mainly Sony since the PSX in terms of main series games (outside of XIII) and I don't think they'll just change so soon.

If anything, the WiiU may get a version of FFXV. But I'll probably guess some spin offs like the Wii got.

EDIT: For the record, I enjoyed XIII. I liked the more streamlined approach that could focus on strategy and story telling instead of really dumb grinding mechanics. Plus it gave us this epic tune:

[youtube]xfu0XBf8kmk[/youtube]

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
*Insert typical Final Fantasy argument here*

I doubt it'll get XIII-2, seems kinda silly to give it a sequel to a game it doesn't have. And porting any "older" game would be pretty unwise.

Final Fantasy has been pretty much mainly Sony since the PSX in terms of main series games (outside of XIII) and I don't think they'll just change so soon.

If anything, the WiiU may get a version of FFXV. But I'll probably guess some spin offs like the Wii got.

EDIT: For the record, I enjoyed XIII. I liked the more streamlined approach that could focus on strategy and story telling instead of really dumb grinding mechanics. Plus it gave us this epic tune:

[youtube]xfu0XBf8kmk[/youtube]
When does XIII get good? I'm trying to decide whether I should buy a used copy. I played it in the Sony store and was very disappointed, but I can't really judge from the small portion I played.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Despite not finishing it (sold my 360), FFXIII is easily one of my top FFs even though I hate on it sometimes because of the AUTOBATTLEAUTOBATTLE.
Totally getting FFXIII again once I get a PS3.
machomuu said:
When does XIII get good? I'm trying to decide whether I should buy a used copy. I played it in the Sony store and was very disappointed, but I can't really judge from the small portion I played.
For 360 users, the third disc.
For PS3 users, about 20 hours or something.

(This is where you get to fully customize your team and shit)

Memino

Trophies
XP
Country
Boy do they need to take some time to listen to the fans. Their reputation is already down the toilet for me, if they actually spend time developing a good story, with good characters and make it non linear they'll have good building blocks.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:

Once all the characters meet and become l'Cie (spoiler alert), the game gets good in my opinion. The gameplay opens up and the bosses and enemies require some actual strategy instead of just spamming attacking and occasionally healing if needed. The story also picks up and they mix up strategies by switching your character viewpoints (like once you're done with a segment of Lightning and Hope's story, you'll go to a segment of Saz and Vanille's story, both of which have a different set of pros and cons).

EDIT: Although honestly I haven't gotten too far and I haven't had really any time to play it (my friend has my Xbox and my brother is usually playing CoD on his).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
machomuu said:

Once all the characters meet and become l'Cie (spoiler alert), the game gets good in my opinion. The gameplay opens up and the bosses and enemies require some actual strategy instead of just spamming attacking and occasionally healing if needed. The story also picks up and they mix up strategies by switching your character viewpoints (like once you're done with a segment of Lightning and Hope's story, you'll go to a segment of Saz and Vanille's story, both of which have a different set of pros and cons).
Then I guess I'll have to give it a try. Luckily, SE decided to kick the annoying protagonists (like the extremely annoying Vaan and Tidus, the latter of whom is a whiny baby that cries a lot, has daddy issues, and keeps saying "this is my story"...God, I hate him, though I hate Vaan more" so this game will be MUCH more bearable than Final Fantasy 10 and 12.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
machomuu said:
Guild McCommunist said:
machomuu said:

Then I guess I'll have to give it a try. Luckily, SE decided to kick the annoying protagonists (like the extremely annoying Vaan and Tidus, the latter of whom is a whiny baby that cries a lot, has daddy issues, and keeps saying "this is my story"...God, I hate him, though I hate Vaan more" so this game will be MUCH more bearable than Final Fantasy 10 and 12.
machomuu meet Hope.
Hope meet machomuu.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:

Um, sorry to kill your "hopes", but Hope is an annoying bitch. Just a typical whiny, emo, timid little shit. If I had an option to kill him off then I fucking would. Snow, Sazh, Vanille, and Lightning aren't bad, but Hope is a fucking piece of shit.

EDIT: Fuck, ninja'd by Dean.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
machomuu meet Hope.
Hope meet machomuu.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Jun 11 2011, 09:31 AM) Um, sorry to kill your "hopes", but Hope is an annoying bitch. Just a typical whiny, emo, timid little shit. If I had an option to kill him off then I fucking would. Snow, Sazh, Vanille, and Lightning aren't bad, but Hope is a fucking piece of shit.

EDIT: Fuck, ninja'd by Dean.
Ugh...well, hopefully he's not as annoying as the other two...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.