Status
Not open for further replies.

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait,the final game uses the down d pad button to center the pointer? I just thought it was in the demo because it didn't use the sensor bar to track where the screen was.

Or is it?

Anyways, the aiming of the bow, is it like WiiSports Resort? Cause in the demo you couldn't just put the Wiimote upwards (without hitting the down d pad after).

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought it would be no problem for me waiting the last one or two weeks before my preordered copy arrives, I planned not to be part of the hype because I knew my patience would be broken... I wanted to sit in my corner and replay twilight princess until skyward sword would arrive, but the sad thing is, that tp didn't last long enough and now I'm here, almost exploding with excitement. I also thought the demo would keep me satisfied until release, but it made me want more instead. I will be honest - I want this game and I want it now XD

Broken_Cartridge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldn't upload that shit if you gave me 2 millions.
I don't know about you, but I'd be willing to risk a $10,000 fine if someone gave me $2 million. ;P

Never mind us CJay, we're all just pretty jealous that you get to play it. As much as I would love for someone to leak it, I completely respect your decision not to. Have fun. :)

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MmToR.jpg
Sorry i didn't believe you earlier but with all these trolls i am forced to remain skeptical until proof is shown, enjoy the game.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cjay, you said you ripped it to hdd yes? did it run on any of the usb loaders? without issues etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...