Status
Not open for further replies.

TSjoerts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to bed now, hope it will be ready to download when I wake up and that I can play it when I come back from school :)

BarışUncu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't prove a thing, i could have told you that too and i don't have it.

i take a picture of the menu screen and you can say what i should input as a name. i don't want to show pictures on a pirate site like this since i don't want to be associated with any leaks. i would never be stupid enough to upload a game. NEVER.

There's a lot of people here who wouldn't believe you, so you're probably better off just proving it and also to take you as a creditable source lol.

Also please show the ISO size in a screenshot. Thanks.

CJay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i take a picture of the menu screen and you can say what i should input as a name. i don't want to show pictures on a pirate site like this since i don't want to be associated with any leaks. i would never be stupid enough to upload a game. NEVER.

There's a lot of people here who wouldn't believe you, so you're probably better off just proving it and also to take you as a creditable source lol.

then name me a name and i will input it as a name for link in the menu.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

? This is'nt a Pirate site!

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your username. CJay. That's proof enough for me. And sorry to ask you for this a second time but I was editing my post; can you provide a screenshot of the iso size?

CJay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

maybe, but most people that post here are pirates. and it's risky to post stuff here.

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

maybe, but most people that post here are pirates. and it's risky to post stuff here.

post a pic of the dvd and the name menu. just to confirm. that wont tie you to leaking it. especially if you really don't leak it.

CJay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your username. CJay. That's proof enough for me. And sorry to ask you for this a second time but I was editing my post; can you provide a screenshot of the iso size?

i'll just put your name in it. i come again in 5 min.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i'll just put your name in it. i come again in 5 min.

Sure, I don't mind. Thanks. See you in 5 minutes.

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have played many PAL region games before (Xenoblade being the most recent) but I have always wondered: Are there any drawbacks of playing a PAL game on an NTSC console? Like graphic-wise or something like that? I have never noticed something like that, but I just want to be sure. I want to play Skyward Sword at it best!

I wish the game came out early in the US too. I would just go pick up a copy. It's so worth buying

Good to know that I am not the only "old" temp member (since 2007) that is still in the newcomers group!

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone knows when it will be release ? Hopefully til Fridaynight ?

Depends on if someone is daring enough to upload it his/herself, or if someone who is a member of one of the release groups happens to live in Switzerland. I'm sure it'll leak soon enough (the probability is exponentially higher now that it's in the hand of people who didn't have to sign any contracts with Nintendo), but we have to be patient. I'm sure the story of that NSMBWii guy doesn't help things (which does make me wonder if it was all part of a PR stunt to prevent such things from happening again)

I have played many PAL region games before (Xenoblade being the most recent) but I have always wondered: Are there any drawbacks of playing a PAL game on an NTSC console? Like graphic-wise or something like that? I have never noticed something like that, but I just want to be sure. I want to play Skyward Sword at it best!

As long as the PAL game supports 60hz (which they all should by this point) there shouldn't be any drawbacks. The main difference between PAL60 and NTSC is how the color information is sent. If you see color, then your Wii is outputting NTSC. And the color information standard is irrelevant if you're using component cables.

Reactions: 1 person

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope there are no issues playing pal games on a ntsc. sometimes, when pal users play ntsc games, they only can play them in black and white cuz pal tv's have 50hz tvs and us have 60hz tvts. but since there are hdtvs out there this isn't aproblem anylonger

Reactions: 1 person

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Graphically the native 50Hz PAL signal is accually a little better in the line of resolution. 640 x 576i or 720 x 576i ( wide screen )
Progressive modes are both the same 480p.

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

most games if not all support pal60 which is pretty much the same as ntsc. So graphically it shouldn't be different. they're could be difference in content and names due to laws and believes in the regions the games is released. I'm sure most of it is name changes and such. I hope it just isn't censored in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...