Ship of Harkinian (Ocarina of Time) Wii U Port

This is a port of Ship of Harkinian to the Wii U. Ship of Harkinian is a PC port of Ocarina of Time allowing you to enjoy the game with modern controls, widescreen, high-resolution, and other great features!
Check out the awesome project here!

Quick Start

• Requires a supported copy of the game (See supported games below).
The instructions below haven't been updated in a while. Join the official Discord for updated builds and support.

Releases:

1. Download the Khan Charlie 6.1.2 .zip from here or the #downloads channel on the official Discord.
  2. Download the PC OTRGui version from here.
  3. Use OTRGui to create an oot.otr archive file. If you already have a oot.otr file for the latest PC version, you can use that as well.
  4. Copy the oot.otr file to the wiiu/apps/soh/ folder on your SD Card.

Nightly Builds:
:!:
The nightly builds come with up-to-date features, but are experimental. Use at your own risk.
  1. Download the latest soh-wiiu and soh-windows artifact.
  2. Use OTRGui from the soh-windows.zip to create an oot.otr archive file. If you already have a oot.otr file for the latest PC nightly version, you can use that as well.
  3. Copy the oot.otr file and the contents of the soh-wiiu.zip to the wiiu/apps/soh/ folder on your SD Card.

Supported Games

Ocarina of Time Debug (not Master Quest)
Currently the recommended option
Code:
Build team: `zelda@srd022j`
Build date: `03-02-21 00:49:18` (year-month-day)
sha1: cee6bc3c2a634b41728f2af8da54d9bf8cc14099
Ocarina of Time PAL GameCube
May lead to crashes and instability
Code:
sha1: 0227d7c0074f2d0ac935631990da8ec5914597b4
Ocarina of Time Debug PAL GC MQ
Dungeons will be Master Quest
Code:
Build team: `zelda@srd022j`
Build date: `03-02-21 00:16:31` (year-month-day)
sha1: 079b855b943d6ad8bd1eb026c0ed169ecbdac7da (Produced by decomp)
sha1: 50bebedad9e0f10746a52b07239e47fa6c284d03 (Alternate)

:download:Download (Release Khan Charlie 6.1.2)
:arrow:Changelog
:download:Downloads (Nighly)
:arrow:Source code

TODO

Known bugs and issues

Let me know if there are any bugs or issues while playing the game. If these have not been reported yet, consider opening an issue on the GitHub repository.

Missing features​

• Three-point filtering
  • MSAA (pretty pointless on Wii U)
Credits

Last edited by GaryOderNichts,

ClipperDefiance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m using aroma. But for some reason the apps in Homebrew Browser doesn’t show up in Wii U menu.
That's odd. Supposedly you shouldn't even be able to use the homebrew launcher on Aroma. Did you previously use Tiramisu? You might still be using Tiramisu and not be aware of it.

KelSolaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That's odd. Supposedly you shouldn't even be able to use the homebrew launcher on Aroma. Did you previously use Tiramisu? You might still be using Tiramisu and not be aware of it.

I have them both installed so I can chose between them when booting the system (holding X).
Is there a simple way to reinstall Aroma?

ClipperDefiance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have them both installed so I can chose between them when booting the system (holding X).
Is there a simple way to reinstall Aroma?
The easiest way is to follow the guide. Maybe try going through the guide again, but with a different SD card. Using a fresh setup should tell you if your current one is the issue.

KelSolaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I finished this yesterday. It worked great!
The only nitpicks I have is that in the ending scene, where all characters gather to celebrate the game becomes slow, but not the audio.
I wish there was a similar project with Majoras Mask!

dekgear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Just a question. Why was the original fire temple music removed from this version?

Only the very early versions of OoT have the original theme, which isn't compatible with Ship of Harkinian (yet). It can be restored via mods though.

It's said that it got removed because of the muslim chants featured in the song.

KelSolaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Only the very early versions of OoT have the original theme, which isn't compatible with Ship of Harkinian (yet). It can be restored via mods though.

It's said that it got removed because of the muslim chants featured in the song.

I wish I knew this before my play through. I would loved to have it restored into the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.