Ocarina of Time Switch Port [ Ship of Harkinian ]

dIlN3OL.png

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce to you my port for the Nintendo Switch of the beloved Ocarina of Time PC port called Ship of Harkinian. It comes with some handy features like widescreen, 60 fps, and even some cool enhancements like an integrated randomizer and a ton of more integrated mods!

UWpp.jpg
toEz.jpg

lZeKEyk.jpg
unknown.png

NCQZlFO.png

Requirements
  • You require a copy of the original OoT game
  • Latest atmosphere ( You can get it from here )
  • A device with Windows / Linux or MacOS to create the OTR

Installation
  • Download the latest release of Ship of Harkinian on a desktop device, you can get it from the links listed above.
  • Use the program called OTRGui to generate the otr file. ( Warning - You need to use one of the versions listed below, only a few are supported for now )
  • Download the latest switch port from here
  • Copy the otr file you generated into switch/ among with the otr you generated on the last step.
  • Enjoy <3!
Supported Versions
  • Ocarina of Time Debug Pal GC (Not MQ) - cee6bc3c2a634b41728f2af8da54d9bf8cc14099
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (Not MQ) - 0227d7c0074f2d0ac935631990da8ec5914597b4
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC Decomp (MQ) - 079b855b943d6ad8bd1eb026c0ed169ecbdac7da
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (MQ) - 50bebedad9e0f10746a52b07239e47fa6c284d03
TeeAiH2.png

Missing Stuff
  • Gyro and Rumble support - You can see the progress of this here
  • Better controller handle on imgui​
  • Saves tied to the selected user​
  • Better hbmenu description and a new logo​

D6FGEDC.png

PD: ( Yeah i know this was released a few months, but i didnt upload it to gbatemp back then, im sorry for that <3 )

Last edited by Lywx,

Kurama008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Very cool! Oot reloaded says that it includes italian language but I'm not able to set it in game. Someone can help me?
Post automatically merged:

Very cool! Oot reloaded mod says that it includes italian translation but I'm not able to set it in game using SoH. someone can help me?

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Djipi has released his 3DS texture pack for soh:
https://gamebanana.com/mods/477979

I'm trying it now on switch, but having some problems making it work. It's properly my own fault but I'm too tired now so will retry again tomorrow.
Use the latest version and generate a new oot.otr / oot-mq.otr usually solves most problems👍

Reactions: Sphaa

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Use the latest version and generate a new oot.otr / oot-mq.otr usually solves most problems👍

I've just manage to make it work, and yes, I updated SoH and generated new *.otr :)
Now, SoH look like the 3DS version, even models looks like 3DS with the Character pack.

I anyone want to try, here is what I did:
- Download "Djipi's 3DS Experience" and "3DS Character Pack"
https://gamebanana.com/mods/478711

- Delete Link's Textures in Djipi's 3DS Experience (if you want to use Links 3DS texture)
- Copy all otr files from Djipi's 3DS Experience to the mods folder inside SoH
- Make a subfolder inside Mods folder and name it "Z OoT3D Models" (this will make mods in this folder load last)
- Move all otr from character mods pack to "Z OoT3D Models"

Settings to use inside SoH:
Enhancements -> Graphics -> Mods -> Use Alternate Assets
Enhancements -> Graphics -> Mods -> Disable Grotto Fixed Rotation
Enhancements -> Graphics -> Enable 3D dropped items / projectiles
Enhancements --> Fixes --> and be sure to have Out of Bounds Textures being UNCHECKED

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just manage to make it work, and yes, I updated SoH and generated new *.otr :)
Now, SoH look like the 3DS version, even models looks like 3DS with the Character pack.

I anyone want to try, here is what I did:
- Download "Djipi's 3DS Experience" and "3DS Character Pack"
https://gamebanana.com/mods/478711

- Delete Link's Textures in Djipi's 3DS Experience (if you want to use Links 3DS texture)
- Copy all otr files from Djipi's 3DS Experience to the mods folder inside SoH
- Make a subfolder inside Mods folder and name it "Z OoT3D Models" (this will make mods in this folder load last)
- Move all otr from character mods pack to "Z OoT3D Models"

Settings to use inside SoH:
Enhancements -> Graphics -> Mods -> Use Alternate Assets
Enhancements -> Graphics -> Mods -> Disable Grotto Fixed Rotation
Enhancements -> Graphics -> Enable 3D dropped items / projectiles
Enhancements --> Fixes --> and be sure to have Out of Bounds Textures being UNCHECKED
whenever you get tired of playing it vanilla, you can run a playthrough leveling up Link
See Here

Reactions: Sphaa

TheDude879

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you generate a new otr? Is it as simple as adding the mods in the folder and just running the game again?

Edit: Figured it out. Was being dumb and did not add the mods folder to the switch folder.

Last edited by TheDude879,

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
whenever you get tired of playing it vanilla, you can run a playthrough leveling up Link
See Here
I've seen that mod and it looks really intereting. Haven't decided if I want to try that mod or my first randomizer yet, both sounds like a fun change of gameplay. Thnaks for the tip :)

ptthstr

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone! Just installed this on my Switch. The game runs and plays fine, however I can't access the enhancements menu. It seems like the Select (-) is inactive. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a guide anywhere about setting up the LLTP port on a switch?
This isn't an appropriate place to ask for support on something completely different than the original subject.
If you use the search function under the Nintendo Switch section, you should be able to find the repository for the port, as well as included instructions on how to build it for Switch.

Last edited by Vorde,
  • Wow
Reactions: ASCiiDiTY

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. I extracted the main OTR with the Retro tools.
2. Replace the extracted textures by PNG ver of OoT Reloaded.
3. Compress to the OTR file with the Retro tools.
4. Put above OTR file to the folder switch/soh/mods (create a new one if you don't have it)
For more details: https://github.com/GhostlyDark/OoT-Reloaded-SoH
NM i figured it out the ORT you generating isn't a rebuild of the game but rather a Texture pack that goes in the mod folder.

I tried this method but when you move it to the switch you get an error for launching with an "old OTR" file

I got the original OTR file from the Win Version of SOH, I downloaded the HD Textures pack (PNG Version) and Extracted that.
I Used that Retro Tool to Create OTR, Replace Textures, then it generated several Directories (code/objects/overlays/scenes/textures). I overwrote all those with the ones in the Texture HD Pack and I tried 2 different methods (Keeping the original manifest.json & moving the manifest.json over from the texture pack)

I then go back it asks to stage the Textures, I do so and at the bottom of the screen it's green asking to finalize then it generates a new otr. If you take that OTR to the Switch you get the Error, also the Same with trying to load it in the Windows version as it thinks it's an older version as well and states it needs to rebuild, it does that and reverts it back to the original...

So not sure whats missing here? To i just move the Textures folder and ignore the rest? I think that might be how i try next, but it seems scenes and overlays would be a part of the HD Textures pack....

Last edited by Abstract3000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch