XP
Country
United States
Rosalina Theme Installer 1.1
Permanent theme installer.

The themes on Wii U use two files, put them in the following paths:

Men.pack in 'wiiu/rosalina/install/Men.pack'
Men2.pack in 'wiiu/rosalina/install/Men2.pack'

There is a separate installer for each file, you can combine themes.
It's time to give your console a new style !!!

Download:
https://github.com/CafeCentralUI/Hi...wnload/1.1.2/Rosalina.Theme.Installer.1.1.zip

Source Code:
https://github.com/CafeCentralUI/Hinata-Installer/tree/Rosalina-Theme-Installer

GBATemp post:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/released-rosalina-theme-installer-for-wii-u.588203/

CEFgfTt.png

P0Py2Y1.png
Having errors installing using this. Doesn't work with Mocha or CBHC.

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably, again that's a part of the Wii U I literally never see, so I never really bothered to look into it. Thing is, you can just keep going, the home screen that pops up when you hit home can be altered too within a different file, the user setting menu can also be adjusted in another file. I've made too many themes at this point for it to be something I'm particularly interested in going back and changing these things for every theme.

But these are all also totally moddable to your own desires, if there is a theme I've released you want to add any of that stuff to, feel free to give it a go yourself.
That’s fair, thank you for your efforts!

Fangal_Airbag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably, again that's a part of the Wii U I literally never see, so I never really bothered to look into it. Thing is, you can just keep going, the home screen that pops up when you hit home can be altered too within a different file, the user setting menu can also be adjusted in another file. I've made too many themes at this point for it to be something I'm particularly interested in going back and changing these things for every theme.

But these are all also totally moddable to your own desires, if there is a theme I've released you want to add any of that stuff to, feel free to give it a go yourself.
If you want I can help out with the documentations of what I edited, I think it'd be a big help because ppl do rly seem to wanna do this kinda thing now and I'm all for it!

nk_tud

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Nice!
Please can you make a dark Theme?:)

hello take the risk and I have installed the Vaporwave Summer theme using rosalina installer without having haxchi ColdBoot or network nand so far the wii u has worked normally with the theme my wii u is a 32gb one (usa)

nk_tud

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I have permanently installed vaporwave summer and have not experienced any problems so far. use rosalina installer cfw mocha without using any cold boot or rednand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have permanently installed vaporwave summer and have not experienced any problems so far. I used rosalina installer cfw mocha without using any cold boot or rednand my only precaution was to activate the start menu

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 More Themes for ya!

Wii U Blue
JO5hwC4.png

if8ioY9.png

Wii U Blue Theme Download

Nintendo Red
A5Jow7P.png

4p2qPmF.png

Nintendo Red Theme Download

Also, if you look to the first post of this thread, you'll see that all the dark themes have been updated to have better looking USB icons and Swap Display icons that are more in line with the theme colors.

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2 More Themes for ya!

Wii U Blue
JO5hwC4.png

if8ioY9.png

Wii U Blue Theme Download

Nintendo Red
A5Jow7P.png

4p2qPmF.png

Nintendo Red Theme Download

Also, if you look to the first post of this thread, you'll see that all the dark themes have been updated to have better looking USB icons and Swap Display icons that are more in line with the theme colors.
So I just put the Nintendo Red on it and I have to say really chic and fresh. I also really like white.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@MikaDubbz you are doing really well might kiss you. Hahahahahahaha ;)

Last edited by XDeltaOne,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey hey hey!

So I've made a few additions to the vaporwave summer and some dark themes on page 1. The green and red versions come with two icon sets as you can see below and I have included the .tga files for the HBL icon and boot screens.

Note that the .tga files will have to be written manually by ftp unless you build your own channel of course!

Big shout to @MikaDubbz for the bases and the fantastic work you have been doing here mate....

Dark Green Icons.jpg
Dark Green.jpg
Dark Red Icons.jpg
Dark red.jpg
Dark White.jpg
Neon.jpg

Download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/v4x0giq3psz5t5h/Themes.rar/file

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey hey!

So I've made a few additions to the vaporwave summer and some dark themes on page 1. The green and red versions come with two icon sets as you can see below and I have included the .tga files for the HBL icon and boot screens.

Note that the .tga files will have to be written manually by ftp unless you build your own channel of course!

Big shout to @MikaDubbz for the bases and the fantastic work you have been doing here mate....

very nice. what are the menu packs in the root of the compressed files? they seem to be different from the ones for the theme.

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey hey!

I dunno if you've recently looked through the first post lately, but I updated all the dark themes to have a swap icon image that looked more appropriate for the dark themes, these look great, but I bet if you use the new swap icons, they'll look even better.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if you've recently looked through the first post lately, but I updated all the dark themes to have a swap icon image that looked more appropriate for the dark themes, these look great, but I bet if you use the new swap icons, they'll look even better.

do you have them in a zip file or something, because I already downloaded your themes (as they were originally)?

Reactions: XDeltaOne

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Aw man, didn't notice that! I'll have a look for sure and maybe update later. Thanks!

How are you getting on with the info file Mika? I'm desperate to learn more about the themes but my skills and knowledge are basically used up at this point!

Reactions: XDeltaOne

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw man, didn't notice that! I'll have a look for sure and maybe update later. Thanks!

How are you getting on with the info file Mika? I'm desperate to learn more about the themes but my skills and knowledge are basically used up at this point!
Well I assume you've looked over the info in my spreadsheet in the first post, given the changes you've made here, I think you seem to have a grasp on how these changes in general are made.

Though I haven't looked much deeper than what we've seen here. I was able to work around a stupid problem that was barring me from properly editing that swap icon image a while ago, but that was my last big accomplishment, and one that others don't have to worry about anymore if they use any of the new themes as a base. I haven't really looked much deeper than that. @Fangal_Airbag on page 9 located where the switch user files are including some font colors, not sure if they said where they were located or not, though I imagine they aren't too hard to find.

Beyond that, I'm not really sure what more there is to know, we could maybe find the file that has the theming for the screen that pops up when you hit the home button, or we could change the theming of the settings menu, but I'd be lying if I said I had much interest at this time to really look into that stuff. I kinda prefer that the theme isn't active in these places as it kinda sends the message that you should just hurry up and get out of there and get back to actually playing the games lol. Maybe down the line I'll look at it.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I assume you've looked over the info in my spreadsheet in the first post, given the changes you've made here, I think you seem to have a grasp on how these changes in general are made.

Though I haven't looked much deeper than what we've seen here. I was able to work around a stupid problem that was barring me from properly editing that swap icon image a while ago, but that was my last big accomplishment, and one that others don't have to worry about anymore if they use any of the new themes as a base. I haven't really looked much deeper than that. @Fangal_Airbag on page 9 located where the switch user files are including some font colors, not sure if they said where they were located or not, though I imagine they aren't too hard to find.

Beyond that, I'm not really sure what more there is to know, we could maybe find the file that has the theming for the screen that pops up when you hit the home button, or we could change the theming of the settings menu, but I'd be lying if I said I had much interest at this time to really look into that stuff. I kinda prefer that the theme isn't active in these places as it kinda sends the message that you should just hurry up and get out of there and get back to actually playing the games lol. Maybe down the line I'll look at it.
I found a few account file thingys and also I believe i found the home button menu but i tried changing a few icons and they didn't work with sdcafiine.

The one thing I cannot figure out for the life of me is how to change the colour of the backgrounds. It was the same with Mk8 and the menu background..... I cannot see what needs to be changed and how if it's not stored within a bflim! Any advice is severely appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0