Wii U stuck loading

Silverboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whenever i boot up my wii u it gets stuck on the wii u menu loading screen for ages, it was 15 minutes before i gave up, ive tried rebooting but it doesn't help, it was working fine yesterday i haven't downloaded any new homebrew, only a copy of new super mario bros U through NUSspli, i do have a custom theme but using the newer method usind sdcafiine so i'm not sure if maybe that's the cause? any help on fixing this would be great, i'm using aroma if that helps at all

Trophies
XP
Remove the SD Card, then try booting. This will help confirm whether or not it's something that's being loaded that causes the crash. If it works without the card, then focus on removing what you think may be causing the issue until it boots.

Silverboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Remove the SD Card, then try booting. This will help confirm whether or not it's something that's being loaded that causes the crash. If it works without the card, then focus on removing what you think may be causing the issue until it boots.
ok yea it's something on the card, it turned on in seconds when i removed it, now to figure out what the issue could be-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto