Homebrew Share and Download custom Wii U Themes

perrohuevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
We have been doing some progress in theme creation!

You can download these theme here btw, this is a thanks letter to everyone on this thread
DOWNLOAD

1708799951016.png

1708799972793.png

Keefe29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. It may be crashing cause deleting the default floor causes this, try rotating it 180°, it will make it invisible so the miis can be placed (or you can name your model the same as the default floor so it detects it when loading)

2. Not yet, maybe someone some where found a way to add custom music but not me nor anyone i know sadly
I've tried rotating the default floor upside down and also changing the name of the model, and it still crashes every time. I thought that maybe it was the model I was using so then I imported a model that someone else made for their own theme and it still crashed. At this point, I have no idea what I did wrong. Any help at all would be really appreciated hahaha!

Also, It would be super helpful if anyone knew of an easier way to test themes. Like is there a way to load them up using cemu?

Last edited by Keefe29,

perrohuevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I've tried rotating the default floor upside down and also changing the name of the model, and it still crashes every time. I thought that maybe it was the model I was using so then I imported a model that someone else made for their own theme and it still crashed. At this point, I have no idea what I did wrong. Any help at all would be really appreciated hahaha!

Also, It would be super helpful if anyone knew of an easier way to test themes. Like is there a way to load them up using cemu?
1. Are you sure the problem is the floor? Did you change anything else?

If there is a corrupt file you may encounter this issue

2. Yeah you can use Cemu, thats what i use since doing it manually on the Wii U takes a lot of time

How to add your themes into Cemu?

-search up for the Wii U menu rom online

-go to "sys/title/NUMBERS/NUMBERS/content/Common/Package" and replace the.pack files

The NUMBERS part is because i dont know if they are the same for you, i use 0050010/10040100 but you might use another one idk

Keefe29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Are you sure the problem is the floor? Did you change anything else?

If there is a corrupt file you may encounter this issue

2. Yeah you can use Cemu, thats what i use since doing it manually on the Wii U takes a lot of time

How to add your themes into Cemu?

-search up for the Wii U menu rom online

-go to "sys/title/NUMBERS/NUMBERS/content/Common/Package" and replace the.pack files

The NUMBERS part is because i dont know if they are the same for you, i use 0050010/10040100 but you might use another one idk
Thanks! Will try :)

perrohuevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Is the music included with the theme or is that just the video?
the music is edited but recently we found a way to add custom music!

credits to dewgong, great guy

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the themes firmware specific? the theme manager homebrew keeps saying the themes get installed but when I get booted back to the homescreen after(or do a full reboot) the default white one is still set

MayorBryce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the themes firmware specific? the theme manager homebrew keeps saying the themes get installed but when I get booted back to the homescreen after(or do a full reboot) the default white one is still set
You should be loading these themes with SDCaffeine anyway, but I imagine these work best on the latest version.

Reactions: TheStonedModder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto