Homebrew Share and Download custom Wii U Themes

AnnaCurto1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i dont have aroma, do i just replace the rpx with the wubh?
Post automatically merged:
No, you don't. Try to install the new version. Maybe you have to put the theme files correctly. I have never had this problem. Have you updated Tiramisu with the latest version yet?

AnnaCurto1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

hi im having the same problem as you and i need some help with the ftp server and how you got the file directory for the wii u menu. also for the ftp server is it just ftpiiu? also i dont think i have a backup
Try the new version, v1.10. V1.9 isn't good and it gives me the same WiiU menu loading screen loop problem

P.S: Same problem with v1.10... go back to v1.8, please

Last edited by AnnaCurto1998,

Stan4d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im trying to install themes using ThemeMii and it installs fine but it gets stuck on the wii u loading screen. i have also tried installing the themes by sdcafiine but i dont know what i am doing with that. Much appreciated if someone can help.
is your ThemeMii on the latest version i had the same problem

Reactions: AnnaCurto1998

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im trying to install themes using ThemeMii and it installs fine but it gets stuck on the wii u loading screen. i have also tried installing the themes by sdcafiine but i dont know what i am doing with that. Much appreciated if someone can help.
I can't speak for what ThemeMii may be doing for ya. But if it's not working, I would recommend the jankier method of installing via FTP. Keep in mind, these files for whatever reason don't play nice transferring, so even after it claims they've copied over, they may not have in their entirety. So after you transfer go up a folder level on your Wii U (in your FTP client) then back into the folder these copy over to and compare the file sizes, if they match with the file size they are on your computer, then it's a success. If not, just try copying over again and again until the sizes match.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Stan4d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't speak for what ThemeMii may be doing for ya. But if it's not working, I would recommend the jankier method of installing via FTP. Keep in mind, these files for whatever reason don't play nice transferring, so even after it claims they've copied over, they may not have in their entirety. So after you transfer go up a folder level on your Wii U (in your FTP client) then back into the folder these copy over to and compare the file sizes, if they match with the file size they are on your computer, then it's a success. If not, just try copying over again and again until the sizes match.
Where is the location of the men.pack files? I have a European Wii u

Well, I think I'm done with my Mario Galaxy theme for now.

Download

I'll update it when I or someone finds a way to edit music and do proper custom animation.
And here are some preview screenshots:

View attachment 384636

View attachment 384638
View attachment 384639

Hope you like it. :P

Edit: Here is the Reddit post link.
83850FF1-F94C-4724-BD8C-78E2D638E156.jpeg
92AC4CA7-8F36-4E93-A06B-65A4202EAACD.jpeg

Looking fresh

Last edited by Stan4d,

Notomato77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hi im having the same problem as you and i need some help with the ftp server and how you got the file directory for the wii u menu. also for the ftp server is it just ftpiiu? also i dont think i have a backup

There was a glitch in the thememii 1.9 update that softbricked wii u's. Use version 1.8 to get themes to work. So far, the developers of thememii have deleted the 1.9 update.

How I do I set up the sd card so that I can download this theme on thememii with messages for my US console?

Last edited by Notomato77,

pesttilot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im sending the Mario Galaxy theme with fixed animation to Radnos

Im working on some themes too (Zelda, Mario and a Subaru Impreza) unfortunately i cant post images on the thread by now cuz im a new member

Im trying to change the loungefloor model, but all i get is the 3d model entirely in black

Last edited by pesttilot,

AnnaCurto1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Im working on some themes too (Zelda, Mario and a Subaru Impreza) unfortunately i cant post images on the thread by now cuz im a new member

Im trying to change the loungefloor model, but all i get is the 3d model entirely in black

Can't wait for those amazing WiiU themes!
Thank you very much for your support :D

Stan4d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i think you have to be level 2

that sounds cool

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello I wanted to ask what to do if we unfortunately deleted the saves to have the original theme of the wii u because I want to have the original theme

Someone uploaded a backup of the regular theme earlier in this thread

Has any progress been made in the custom music department? I’ve been looking into the files but can’t really figure out how you’d convert MP3 to these formats. I’ve also never used SwitchToolbox and generally don’t really know what I’m doing lol

The Mario Galaxy theme is incredible and exactly a theme I used to imagine for the Wii U back when 3DS added themes; I’d love to add some comet observatory music

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto