Hello! I'm trying to boot into the Wii U menu screen, but it gets stuck.

Lemondemonforever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! I was on my Wii U, installing themes, and then after I rebooted, it got stuck on the screen with a bottom darkened thing, with the Wii U Logo in the middle with the text below it saying "Wii U menu." I believe it is due to a bad theme. I've followed the guide that uses wupclient.py and w.chmod, yet that didn't work. I have tried to install the original theme I got using theme-manager.rpx version 1.8 (latest afaik,) and that didn't even work. vWii works, the menu that says exit and has like download management and stuff at the bottom works, home-brew channel works (using tiramisu,) aroma doesn't change anything, neither does tiramisu, and every single home-brew app I have works except for environment swap and OurLoader (because apparently it loads the home menu first,) and aroma can boot into vWii, same with tiramisu. *ANY* help is appreciated, thanks! (oh btw the wii u is running 5.5.6U)

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NUSspli downloads it from the Nintendo Servers for you. No need to download it manually.
You just need to install it by it's title I'd (make sure to use the right region one)

Lemondemonforever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NUSspli downloads it from the Nintendo Servers for you. No need to download it manually.
You just need to install it by it's title I'd (make sure to use the right region one)
Not sure about that anymore, NUSSpli (the one I have atleast) doesn’t provide any ways to download from nintendo

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just start NUSspli (not NUSspli Lite), go to Download content Press (Y), enter Wii U Menu, click (L) to scroll to the All tab and choose the correct one for your region (should have a checkmark already). It really isn't that complicated...

Reactions: DTApple

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto