Animated themes on Wii U are possible

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it only so many frames you can use in an animation? Or is the choppiness just the nature of the animation you chose?

perrohuevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Is it only so many frames you can use in an animation? Or is the choppiness just the nature of the animation you chose?
I dont really know what's the max of frames we can use, havent tested that far yet but the choppiness is because i didnt polish it that much (sorry about that), heres is a better version

What it does is that it scrolls from a long image and makes the appearance that it is animated

dancingcat.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I dont really know what's the max of frames we can use, havent tested that far yet but the choppiness is because i didnt polish it that much (sorry about that), heres is a better version

What it does is that it scrolls from a long image and makes the appearance that it is animated

dancingcat.jpg
There's only one animation style that kinda worked, it's the default one for gui elements, don't remember the name right now but with it You can make more than this, this is just an example, since it scrolls down the image we can make more types of animations than frame by frame, we can make scrolling/zooming in and out/ and effects like that just gotta be creative

dancingcat.jpg

There's only one animation style that kinda worked, it's the default one for gui elements, don't remember the name right now but with it You can make more than this, this is just an example, since it scrolls down the image we can make more types of animations than frame by frame, we can make scrolling/zooming in and out/ and effects like that just gotta be creative
Just remembered it's called "hermit" i was about to go asleep and remembered

Last edited by perrohuevo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto