Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
MeleeMaster500 said:
dragons are seemingly the strongest creature I've seen yet... but then I made a water dragon for an underwater level... it has 3 heads

gonna have to put these guys to a fight
"Ooze" is the most powerful being that I've seen. It makes me angry.
i tried ooze vs vampire and they just fight nonstop and cant kill each other LOL

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My answer to 1-4 tornado level was a lot more simple; Summon 2 rope and attach it to the star, the tornado catches the rope and drags it to the center then you just fight a bit until you touch it.

The Spike level 1-11 took me a while, Funny enough I did use a toy slide to bounce the star off, but first I used a depth charge to blow up the shark ( I usually handle fish by having a shark eat them and then using a depth charge on the shark ), the slide, a rock to hit the switch and a scuba tank to dive in. Not the fanciest solution but works.

I have also had already a ton of laughing so hard drink comes out of my nose moment, the trick of treat level was too much fun, I managed to level the entire level but my corpse somehow landed on the start and was awarded a "trick" victory.

I too am amazed at the level of interactivity this thing has, I could have swear typing "chloroform" wouldn't work but I got it and put a guard to sleep with it, wow. Hard to believe so much stuff was coded into this game.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
misanthrope said:
My answer to 1-4 tornado level was a lot more simple; Summon 2 rope and attach it to the star, the tornado catches the rope and drags it to the center then you just fight a bit until you touch it.

The Spike level 1-11 took me a while, Funny enough I did use a toy slide to bounce the star off, but first I used a depth charge to blow up the shark ( I usually handle fish by having a shark eat them and then using a depth charge on the shark ), the slide, a rock to hit the switch and a scuba tank to dive in. Not the fanciest solution but works.

I have also had already a ton of laughing so hard drink comes out of my nose moment, the trick of treat level was too much fun, I managed to level the entire level but my corpse somehow landed on the start and was awarded a "trick" victory.

on 1-11 i put a table on the spike so it slanted(doesn't matter what direction) then i used god to kill the shark jumped in the water on the side that the table was facing then put god on the switch and the starite fell on me =D

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
misanthrope said:

on 1-11 i put a table on the spike so it slanted(doesn't matter what direction) then i used god to kill the shark jumped in the water on the side that the table was facing then put god on the switch and the starite fell on me =D

For 1-11 I used a jetpack to fly up to the top, then put a rock on the switch, and grabbed the starite before it hit the spike.
blink.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
What is a weakness for Ooze?
I used a black hole, I think (just make sure you're far enough away to avoid getting sucked in -- the hole vanishes eventually, or you can trash it after it sucks in the thing you want gone.) Pretty sure a fireball also works. Or you can electrocute it by creating a car battery, a chain, attaching the car battery to the chain and the other end to the enemy you want to electrocute.

Yes, really.

Vampires die if you place the sun in the sky, and werewolves turn back to humans. Huh. Also, vampires run from crosses and garlic, and die to stakes (but you already knew that.)

If you drop a terrorist near a bomb, he will walk over and arm it for you. That can be very useful for causing explosions in weird places. Just don't drop an atomic bomb near a terrorist, or vice-versa.

If you create a 'genie lamp', a genie will pop out of it. The first person to talk to her, including maxwell, gets a valuable item (like a gemstone or whatever); she then dies.

Santa will give random gifts to everyone on the screen. That's a great way to get a bunch of items without going over par, if you care about that.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:
Dwight said:
What is a weakness for Ooze?
I used a black hole, I think (just make sure you're far enough away to avoid getting sucked in -- the hole vanishes eventually, or you can trash it after it sucks in the thing you want gone.) Pretty sure a fireball also works. Or you can electrocute it by creating a car battery, a chain, attaching the car battery to the chain and the other end to the enemy you want to electrocute.

Yes, really.

Vampires die if you place the sun in the sky, and werewolves turn back to humans. Huh. Also, vampires run from crosses and garlic, and die to stakes (but you already knew that.)

If you drop a terrorist near a bomb, he will walk over and arm it for you. That can be very useful for causing explosions in weird places. Just don't drop an atomic bomb near a terrorist, or vice-versa.
haha that's a creative way to electrocute someone =P

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gets better. I discovered this one by accident:

If you make a Lunar Lander, the hardpoint on the bottom (where you can attach things) apparently connects to its battery.

You can see where this is going. Make a Lunar Lander, attach a chain to it, and you can fly around dragging the chain behind you electrocuting everyone you fly over.

Of course, you could just create a stealth bomber if you're interested in death from above... the hard levels are generally the ones where you have to avoid killing certain people.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:
It gets better. I discovered this one by accident:

If you make a Lunar Lander, the hardpoint on the bottom (where you can attach things) apparently connects to its battery.

You can see where this is going. Make a Lunar Lander, attach a chain to it, and you can fly around dragging the chain behind you electrocuting everyone you fly over.

Of course, you could just create a stealth bomber if you're interested in death from above... the hard levels are generally the ones where you have to avoid killing certain people.
lol I'm going to try that on the title screen right now =)

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Also useful for the levels where you aren't suppose to kill people:

Tranquilizer gun. Does pretty much exactly what it says. Single shot, though.

Chloroform. Hold it, and "use" it on someone. Obviously not good for hostiles, but it was a fun way to clear the action stage where you had to score a goal with the goalie in front of the net.

They wake right back up after about 10 seconds, so be quick. But they're also about as smart as a Shadow Moses guard, and will act like nothing even happened afterward.

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Don't know if these have already been posted but anyway:

Game ID: BSLE 2A2650BC

[Press R] Object bar becomes 0.

94000130 FEFF0000
22133A44 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Unlock All Songs (Press SELECT)

94000130 FFFB0000
0216CD44 0FFFFFFF
2216CD48 000000FF
D2000000 00000000

Unlock All Avatars (Press SELECT)

94000130 FFFB0000
1216CD4C 0000FFFF
D2000000 00000000

Ollar (Money) - 1,000,000 (Press SEL)

94000130 FFFB0000
0216C744 000F4240
D2000000 00000000

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
Why are people so obsessed with wanting that bar in the top to be permanently on 0?

The DS can only handle so much and sometimes it'll start slowing down before the bar gets filled up, especially when you have lots of physics-heavy objects.

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do you download additional levels? I goto wfc > recieving but nothing shows up.. do the people who make the levels need to be on your friends list?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: amazon seems decent enough