Hacking Running out of options...

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I believed gParted could not help because it is used for fill space that leave by any Windows formatters. Your micro sd might have insufficient read speed or access time. You could try to use "HDTune" software to test your mem speed. It should have access time less than 0.7 ms. and read speed more than 7 MB/s. , if not, change to the faster one.

note: If gParted is used for recreating partition, it fix the soft reset problem for some mem card but it may slow down read speed too. Use panasonic formatter and use gparted for resize partition will optimize speed and fix the problem.

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG this happened to me to it's either the DS or the micro sd because each time I want to play Apollo Justice slow down then freeze, oh and it's not the cart tried it on the M3 Real too so I guess we're out of luck
ohnoes.png

EDIT : I also formatted my card with the Panasonic formatter and nothing so maybe it's the DS.
P.S When you turn on your DS does it make a crackling noise?

nvrslep303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually found out the problem..... and I feel retarded.

The MicroSD i got with my acekard was a class 2 and my friends is a class 4. The other one I bought is also a class 2.

So to the person who's also having trouble, see if your microSD card is a Class 2, if not, invest in a class 4 or 6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: nvm