Rockstar Games announces Red Dead Online

2054867851e75429a5fc0b9e25d6b4d52d6749b9.jpg

The upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 will have an online multiplayer mode, as revealed by Rockstar Games today. This new feature takes the foundations from the previous game and builds upon it to craft a new take on both competitive and co-op multiplayer. While the main game, Red Dead Redemption 2 is launching this October, the online portion, Red Dead Online, will go live sometime this November, in the form of a public beta. From there, Rockstar will refine certain elements and try to balance gameplay. So long as you own Red Dead Redemption 2, you'll be able to partake in Red Dead Online for free.

:arrow: Source

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played the series myself, but I know people really love this series. Idk how I feel about them adding online to games, known to be great one player experiences.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i was on RDR1 for the 1st time, just exited from a pub after a very ''sober'' fists fight, a random dude run across on horse then shot me to death....-_-

then later got fixed met another random guy and got shot to death again....that was the last time i played RDR online

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A boss at the Rockstar HQ is lighting they cigars with a wad of cash...

knowing that this will print money.
Nah its Karl Slatoff at Take Two Interactive who is lighting his cigars. Trust me I know lol

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just tell me when it's coming to PC already, Rockstar you dirty tease! I'd rather not play this in 30 FPS if I don't have to.
Shame nobody from Rockstar frequents this site lol for you to ask this too.

If this was 2013 I'd be jumping out of joy. Since it's the current year and we already know how GTA V Online is, all I can do is lament that all post-launch development is going to be wasted into another money sink.
Hey whats the problem with gta online lol

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
I spend countless of hours in RDR online.
I'll deffo force me boyfriend into playing this with me : D

We've been playing GTAO for the past months together as well.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can't wait to see how they drop support for GTA Online (nothing shockingly unexpected, it's already 5 years old) and start milking Red Dead Online

Reactions: Switchtime

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can already hear the (here comes the moneeeeeyyyyy) from here. Just another 50 million dollars to the account in the first few months. Nothing much...

Reactions: AmandaRose
D

Deleted User

lmao can't wait for it to be a cheater/false ban infested grindfest of a nightmare like gta online was

shark cards? probably gonna be shark moneybags or something this time around

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)