Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

whorewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the Mac is definitely the issue because of how Windows handles Temp folders. But I'll tell you anyway.

1. RUn the program
2. Get Wii U common key and enter (google it, we cannot provide this to you)
3. Get Rhythm Heaven Fever title key (google it, we cannot provide this to you)

Then if you're injecting a Wii game choose Wii retail injection button on top, on the first tab choose game and choose your is or wbfs file, under 3rd tab gamepad/meta options enter the name of the game and enter any different control options but only if the game can work without a wiimote many games cannot, then click build title. You will have a WUP Installable folder transfer that folder to /install on your sd card, and install with Wup Installer GX2. That's it. If it works for you great, if it doesn't it because you're using a Mac.

Ok thanks & it’s GC Games I’m wanting to inject first & then the Wii ones afterwards & so just to double check there is
Nothing to setup elsewhere beforehand no? I can just click on the iso file for the gc game yeah? I already have that common key & title key for RHF & I’m making sure there are no other keys I have to enter anywhere? I don’t have the games on my vwii @ present only on backup on a separate hdd to the Wii u one hence why I’m asking if these need to be anywhere else beforehand thanks

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the games don't need to be on your Vwii, but you need Nintendont on your sd card in apps/Nintendont. In that folder should be a boot.dol and meta.xml. Google it.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

whorewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No the games don't need to be on your Vwii, but you need Nintendont on your sd card in apps/nintendont. In that folder should be a boot.dol and meta.xml. Google it.

Thanks & yeah I have Nintendont but I’m gonna update it now also, I’ve never used it for any of these games though on my vwii so would that make a diffirence at all or not? Thank you

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had to play them first or they had to be on your vWii I would have told you. Don't worry about that just follow the instructions I gave you.

whorewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you had to play them first or they had to be on your vWii I would have told you. Don't worry about that just follow the instructions I gave you.

Ok thank you, il try this out shortly & let you know the outcome much appreciated as it was a simple a-b guide like this that I needed to know, thanks again

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not personally aware of injects working online at all. So it might be normal. Who told you you could connect online to injects? Are you just assuming you could?

I'll leave it to someone else to answer because I have not personally tried to play any injects online myself.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

VihKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Injected wii games can connect online, Wii ISO's needs to be Wiimfii patched before injecting.

Nintendo shut down all Wii online services so Wiimfi is the next best thing, google it.
But CoD Black Ops doesn't use the nintendo online service, it uses Activision official servers. Still, the game gives me error 20100, which means that the vWii doesn't have internet connection. I just want to know why.

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But CoD Black Ops doesn't use the nintendo online service, it uses Activision official servers. Still, the game gives me error 20100, which means that the vWii doesn't have internet connection. I just want to know why.

Well, it would have been nice to include this bit of info in your original reply if you wanted help, instead your original reply reads in general all your injects cant access the internet.

UPDATE:
Google goes a long way, if you did your homework, a possible cause is that Black Ops requires a update patch to fix the online function, of course the Wii eShop is not longer available to download the patch so you need to find the UPDATE (DLC) patche in WAD format for Black Ops. If there is still an online community that still plays this game online is another question.

Last edited by xs4all,

VihKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, it would have been nice to include this bit of info in your original reply if you wanted help, instead your original reply reads in general all your injects cant access the internet.

UPDATE:
Google goes a long way, if you did your homework, a possible cause is that Black Ops requires a update patch to fix the online function, of course the Wii eShop is not longer available to download the patch so you need to find the UPDATE (DLC) patche in WAD format for Black Ops. If there is still an online community that still plays this game online is another question.
I said in my post that I already downloaded the update. Still it doesn't work. I tried to patch the game with wiimmfi and now it says that it can't connect to the black ops servers.

whorewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Hi mate, sorry I’ve not had a chance to even try what you suggested yet as I’ve got another issue going on with the vwii now that happnend the other night as soon as I sort that issue i can try what you suggested pal

VihKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I found something, when I try to play the game via USB Loader GX I can play online, but if I try to use the injected game I can't. Also I had to delete a AUTH file from the vWii NAND for the online mode to work because it was giving me error 20103. Also, I don't think the injected game is detecting the installed update.

Last edited by VihKun,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I said in my post that I already downloaded the update. Still it doesn't work. I tried to patch the game with wiimmfi and now it says that it can't connect to the black ops servers.

Sorry my bad, didnt got back a page to read your other reply.

Interesting that manually loading the iso through usb loader gx works.

VihKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry my bad, didnt got back a page to read your other reply.

Interesting that manually loading the iso through usb loader gx works.
Yeah, the thing is if I load the game with USB Loader GX I can't play with the Wii U gamepad, so I really want to make the injected game work.

thesmithtopher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

The injector has been working great, except there’s one game that doesn’t work, Simpsons Hit and Run for GameCube. I’ve tried different copies (scrubbed and non scrubbed ISO’s, and a GCM, but I get a question mark on the Wii U home screen. Can anyone help?

Here’s some images of the home screen and the settings in the injector:

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

The injector has been working great, except there’s one game that doesn’t work, Simpsons Hit and Run for GameCube. I’ve tried different copies (scrubbed and non scrubbed ISO’s, and a GCM, but I get a question mark on the Wii U home screen. Can anyone help?

Here’s some images of the home screen and the settings in the injector:

The injector doesn't like symbols like &. So you have to rename the ISO to Simpsons Hit and Run and if the ISO is in a folder rename the folder and instead of &, also when you name the game in the gamepad/meta tab don't use &.

thesmithtopher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The injector doesn't like symbols like &. So you have to rename the ISO to Simpsons Hit and Run and if the ISO is in a folder rename the folder and instead of &, also when you name the game in the gamepad/meta tab don't use &.

It worked! Thank you! The game is awesome, I’ve been wanting to play it for a while.

Reactions: EmulateLife

mustbeburt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First you have to install the wads on the vWii, then you can use the program to create the launchers.

I'd love some more information on this. I do have a bunch of WAD files, but they were previously used to install WADs on my original Wii. I've seen warnings like this: Ensure any .wad files (channels, forwarders, games, etc) you install are formatted to work properly with vWii first. If you install a .wad formatted for a regular Wii console, you will brick the vWii which will require a vWii NAND backup to restore.

That warning makes me nervous, so I haven't moved forward at all regarding WAD files. But is there a way to convert those files to ones that are compatible with vWii?

Then, once the WAD files are ok - what are the next steps to installing them on vWii, then setting up the injects/forwarders? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1