Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question 1: No, no homebrews injected in a Wii VC could use the USB, except for the controllers.

Question 2: I think no because we need a rpx version to make a channel.

Question 3: No, it's only for Wii VC witch have been modified to use it.

Last question: The patch is disabled if you exit a Wii VC because the console reboot. But you can do a trick with CBHC if you replace Mocha's elf by Sign_c2w_patcher.elf, renamed to mocha.elf in the "wiiu/apps/mocha" folder of your SD. After you do that, you should boot dirrectly with the Sign_c2w_patcher if you select Mocha during your CBHC boot.

Hope these informations can help you.
I see what you did there. You trickster you. And you can still keep mocha in a different folder if you want to load it up for Wii U USB Transfer Tool's Speed Hack.

ivaner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when i try to start WiiWare games (rebirth series) a always get No title TMD error?
I tried to instal on nand and hdd, to patch classic controls and no-patch version but error is there.

Edit:nevermind, I read tread and saw I need to instal wad on vWii first. But when I do wiiware music is faster than it should.
I used pal wad on pall wii u.

Last edited by ivaner,

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I added to the repo:
USB Loader GX [ULGX]
NOT64 [NO64]
WiiSXR [WISX]
Wii64 [WI64]

:)

What's the difference between Wii Homebrew injection and vWii NAND Title Launcher? do both methods support the Wii U gamepad?

That said, I believe UNEO is the USB loader GX forwarder channel ID

MikaTh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man this thing really helped, but i'm having a problem. I can't play Metroid prime 2. I already know how to proceed converting and installing on wup gx2 (did with a lot of games), but I tried a lot, and the game simply won't boot up, nintendont simply turn off the console when I try to boot the game. what the heck is going on?

nuwave59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx for this amazing tool :), but i detect one not working, game Wii Play Motion USA Version (SC8E01), it give me a a error code 160-4792 its installed on my usb hdd, i use cfw mocha+haxchi.

I'm having the same issue with the same game. Did you find a way to install it?

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone successfully played 4 player GC injects and 4 player N64 injects which are installed to the usb harddrive?

im curious as to how one would connect the usb harddrive (uses two ports) and the official gamecube adapter with 4 gamecube controllers? since the back only has two usb ports.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Has anyone successfully played 4 player GC injects and 4 player N64 injects which are installed to the usb harddrive?

im curious as to how one would connect the usb harddrive (uses two ports) and the official gamecube adapter with 4 gamecube controllers? since the back only has two usb ports.
wiiu has 2 usb ports on front that works just as well.

Reactions: nuwave59

Trice

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Connect the GameCube adapter to the front USB ports or connect the power only USB plugs to another power source and only connect the two data plugs to the Wii U. Haven't tried multiple controllers yet, but using the adapter in general works perfectly. Maybe an USB hub would work too, but I'm not sure if Nintendont works with that.

Last edited by Trice,
Reactions: silvershadow

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Connect the GameCube adapter to the front USB ports or connect the power only USB plugs to another power source and only connect the two data plugs to the Wii U. Haven't tried multiple controllers yet, but using the adapter in general works perfectly. Maybe an USB hub would work too, but I'm not sure if Nintendont works with that.
nintendont does not support usb hubs.

Legacyblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plug the harddrive in the back and the gcn adapter in the front.

You don't even need both cables for the adapter, btw. Just the black one. (The gray gives power for rumble)

ManCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't know if this has been asked before but is there a way to remap the keys?
I know there is an option to swap l/r Witz zl/zr but I need something like swapping zl with x or something like that.

The reason why I need this is that I play Rune Factory Tides of Destiny with the classic controller mod.

And instead of having cancel on X I'd like to have Cancel on B and Jump in Zl instead of B.

Thanks

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok