Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Mega%2BMan%2B9%2B%25281%2529.png

This is the shot I'm looking for but in higher resolution, sadly my PC can't run dolphin u___u

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try updating to the latest version since fix fixed something that were breaking stuff, try 467.
What do you mean by 467? I went and got the latest loader.dol (Renamed to boot.dol) from Fix94's github page at the bottom of the page. I'm guessing this is the latest version with the latest commits.

Edit: Ah okay so you're referring to the Nintendont version number. I'll give 468 a try first, not sure where I could get 467.

Last edited by MattKimura,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What do you mean by 467? I went and got the latest loader.dol (Renamed to boot.dol) from Fix94's github page at the bottom of the page. I'm guessing this is the latest version with the latest commits.
you can always see nintendont latest version on github first line, the latest now is 468.
https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/commit/b49f684a9b744dc5b318fe1693506fe3356fec2d

obviosuly if you use an autobooter you will never actualy see it writen, if you use a fowarder it says the version number on left corner, fix makes nintendont revs very fast :P

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can always see nintendont latest version on github first line, the latest now is 468.
https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/commit/b49f684a9b744dc5b318fe1693506fe3356fec2d

obviosuly if you use an autobooter you will never actualy see it writen, if you use a fowarder it says the version number on left corner, fix makes nintendont revs very fast :P
Thanks and last question, would I have to update the Nintendont forwarder itself? Perhaps I have a bad version of the forwarder installed. I'd like to uninstall my current forwarder and reinstall with the current one everyone uses.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks and last question, would I have to update the Nintendont forwarder itself? Perhaps I have a bad version of the forwarder installed. I'd like to uninstall my current forwarder and reinstall with the current one everyone uses.
if its a fowarder no it goes and gets the boot.dol from sd card. i still use the old ploggys fowarder and my autoboot injects jsut fine they all go and read the sd card latest dol.

Reactions: MattKimura

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if its a fowarder no it goes and gets the boot.dol from sd card. i still use the old ploggys fowarder and my autoboot injects jsut fine they all go and read the sd card latest dol.
Hmm still got the same issue, I boot the Nintendont forwarder from the wii u menu and it reboots to vWii, then black screen.
So I ussed my usual fix for this. I deleted the config file, booted vWii and then Nintendont which works just fine. I set memcard emulation and wiiu widescreen. So I exit back to the wii u menu and launch the nintendont forwarder and it works. But if I turn off the system and try to launch the forwarder, gets a black screen until I use my fix method.

Maybe @FIX94 has an idea of what's going on here. It's definitely a unique problem I'm having as it doesn't happen with anyone else. I'm clearly using Nintendont 5.468. Which works fine on vWii itself and always has.
Playing Gamecube on my gamepad has been something I wanted since 2 years ago when I first got into wii u hacks.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm still got the same issue, I boot the Nintendont forwarder from the wii u menu and it reboots to vWii, then black screen.
So I ussed my usual fix for this. I deleted the config file, booted vWii and then Nintendont which works just fine. I set memcard emulation and wiiu widescreen. So I exit back to the wii u menu and launch the nintendont forwarder and it works. But if I turn off the system and try to launch the forwarder, gets a black screen until I use my fix method.

Maybe @FIX94 has an idea of what's going on here. It's definitely a unique problem I'm having as it doesn't happen with anyone else. I'm clearly using Nintendont 5.468. Which works fine on vWii itself and always has.
Playing Gamecube on my gamepad has been something I wanted since 2 years ago when I first got into wii u hacks.
Did you update your injects with the latest Script?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update your injects with the latest Script?
Hmm I haven't used the script from this thread, I use an old Nintendont forwarder someone made around the time playing nintendont on the gamepad became possible. Should I make an inject with Nintendont using the script? I've tried everything except use another forwarder. I'm literally the only person who gets a black screen.

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I Have found that These games do not run on wii u.
MLB Power pros
MLB Power pros 2008
Monster Hunter Tri
Twinkle Queen
Resident Evil 4 wii Edition (Game Works But There Is no Way to Get Gamepad to work,have tried both patch and -instantcc )
Please let me know if you have got any of these games to work. Thanks

Last edited by kevinbrew,

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mega%2BMan%2B9%2B%25281%2529.png

This is the shot I'm looking for but in higher resolution, sadly my PC can't run dolphin u___u

Hey, any luck finding this? I have Dolphin installed if you still need the screengrab. I'm dying for someone to post something that makes Mega Man 9 and 10 available on the WiiU menu! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste