Acekard gives FAT Error?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by tlyee61, Jun 27, 2012.

Jun 27, 2012

Acekard gives FAT Error? by tlyee61 at 12:14 AM (4,315 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. tlyee61
    OP

Member tlyee61 le dancing Tyranitar~

United States
    My friend recently got Pokemon black 2 and Pokemon Conquest on his acekard. For only those two, after the yellow Loading text, it gives a FAT Error message in red text. They're good dumps, because they work fine on my flash cart. The black 2 rom is patched with the AP Patch, but otherwise, nothing else.

2. animefreak55

Newcomer animefreak55 Advanced Member

United States
    Try using the Panasonic SD Formatter
    Worked on my friend's AK

1 person likes this.
  3. yusuo

Member yusuo GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Sorry to be the guy to say this but maybe you should put your acekard on a diet

1 person likes this.
  4. tlyee61
    OP

Member tlyee61 le dancing Tyranitar~

United States
    Actually, I laughed really hard.

5. kradon

Newcomer kradon Member

United States
    i had this error too. i fixed it by reformatting the SD card to FAT format instead of FAT32. you can do this by first plugging in your microsd to your computer, then back everything up because this process will delete everything inside.
    then you right click on your microsd drive > click "Format..." under "File system" change whatever it is defaulted at to "FAT". and click on "Start". after its done drag everything u backed up back to your sd card and it should work.