Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

jecdlink15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you are using GamePad mode that's a limitation of it. There's a patch for allowing extra Wii Remotes while in GamePad mode but it's not implemented into this script yet. If you want to play with multiple players you can't use GamePad mode.

Thanks, anyway I am more of a single player games, very great contribution from you

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@KhaderWelaye I like your latest version 1.0.6 of the new script, the way you have just titled every process off with "complete!" at the end without showing the actual process it goes through a much more straight forward method for many users I reckon. Very good work!

Last edited by Reecey,

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This is excellent, just a small moment ago I had no idea of this at all. I thought people were stuck with the Wii "virtual console" reverse engineering but I should have learned to not underestimate nintendo hacking already...

Excellent job, making my own packing for Muramasa right now!

This development might push me to start using Coldboot haxchi...

Last edited by Sumea,

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is excellent, just a small moment ago I had no idea of this at all. I thought people were stuck with the Wii "virtual console" reverse engineering but I should have learned to not underestimate nintendo hacking already...

Excellent job, making my own packing for Muramasa right now!

This development might push me to start using Coldboot haxchi...
I would definitely recommend coldboot haxchi, having to launch haxchi and holding b to boot back to the Wii U menu every time you want to launch an injected game is a pain.

Reactions: wicksand420

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I would definitely recommend coldboot haxchi, having to launch haxchi and holding b to boot back to the Wii U menu every time you want to launch an injected game is a pain.
but can I keep same functionality from haxchi (launching homebrew from main menu)?

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KhaderWelaye I like your latest version 1.0.6 of the new script, the way you have just titled every process off with "complete!" at the end without showing the actual process it goes through a much more straight forward method for many users I reckon. Very good work!
Thanks, as I implemented logging into the script I gained a lot more control over what is shown in the console window (although I lost the ability to color things :()

Stuckagain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know I already posted but I couldn't find an answer. Did everything. Fresh ISO. Still getting a folder that is 7mb big. Anyone know a fix? How can I disable scrubbing in the script launcher?
I was getting this a lot with WBFS manager. So I used wii backup manager to extract the iso now 100% working. Thanks for this little gem of a program KhaderWelaye.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
>uses Java
Great, now I have to figure out what exactly is making the installer hang just before completion. 32 bit offline, by the way.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>uses Java
Great, now I have to figure out what exactly is making the installer hang just before completion. 32 bit offline, by the way.

If it's 32-bit offline, how is it downloading the files using JNUSTool? Anyways post logs if you need assistance.

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!

In theory, would this make me able to play DK Country Returns with the gamepad ? The game doesn't support the classic controller, but can you "force" it to support it? Thanks

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey!

In theory, would this make me able to play DK Country Returns with the gamepad ? The game doesn't support the classic controller, but can you "force" it to support it? Thanks

In theory you MIGHT be able to make it work, there is an Ocarina code to patch Classic Controller support into the game, so if you could somehow build it into the ISO you MIGHT get it to work. Code found here: http://www.pixlbit.com/news?action=showNewsArticle&newsArticleId=1037

I don't know much about building cheat codes into ISO files, so that on its own would need some research, the only real examples of that being done I've seen is with Super Smash Bros. mods.

e-xtrc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried injecting Metroid Prime Trilogy? I want to know if the load times are as fast as the eShop version :) I want to add a splash screen to the game so that it wouldn't look generic whenever I boot it up :D

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@KhanderWelaye
Nfs2iso2nfs has been updated.
Btw your script misses patches such like wiimote emulation and gamepad + multiple controllers, which have been added for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol