Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Game just crashes as it loads to the mario kart 8 screen and say "Wii U emulator stopped working",please help me

Послато са Nexus 5 уз помоћ Тапатока
Well that issue is related to CEMU and I'm not involved in its developement so there is only so much I can do.
If it used to work with previous versions of CEMU on your computer you can try downgrading CEMU.
To do that, first uncheck "Automatically update CEMU" in the Emu.Settings tab.
Then go to DATA/EMULATORS/CEMU/BIN and overwrite the existing files.
Thank you Hikari06! You support to your app is outstanding!
Thanks ! I try to do my best although sometimes I can't reply as quickly as I'd like to.

Reactions: KiiWii

Djordje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well that issue is related to CEMU and I'm not involved in its developement so there is only so much I can do.
If it used to work with previous versions of CEMU on your computer you can try downgrading CEMU.
To do that, first uncheck "Automatically update CEMU" in the Emu.Settings tab.
Then go to DATA/EMULATORS/CEMU/BIN and overwrite the existing files.

Thanks ! I try to do my best although sometimes I can't reply as quickly as I'd like to.
Can I use another emulator with your helper?Also,I re doenloaded everything,so I can't downgrade cemu..Has anyone else had the same issue?

Last edited by Djordje,

Grandork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I fucked up somewhere and now every time I open it, it crashes. How the fuck do I completely remove it from my PC so I can reinstall?

Edit: Nvm, just had to delete the Tik file

TalesOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I had to reinstall windows on my computer, i had cemu on a SSD separately and when i launched wii usb helper it was like i'd never downloaded anything. i've tried pointing the download directory to the folder with my games in and nothing? what am i doing wrong

adrian089

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use another emulator with your helper?Also,I re doenloaded everything,so I can't downgrade cemu..Has anyone else had the same issue?

I would just find a place to redownload the version of cemu that was working for you and launch games from there instead of wii u usb helper. Fortunately for me, the cemu update improved MK8 for me enabling the text in some screens where it was missing. You could also try using cemu hook, or fiddling with the settings in cemu. I gave up on cemu after discovering I was only able to run less than a hand full of titles and picked up a Wii u off of ebay for $89. Mine was advertised as the touchscreen on the gamepad no working and the disc drive not working. Luckily the gamepad worked just fine when it arrived, but it would have only been a $5 fix.

Djordje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I would just find a place to redownload the version of cemu that was working for you and launch games from there instead of wii u usb helper. Fortunately for me, the cemu update improved MK8 for me enabling the text in some screens where it was missing. You could also try using cemu hook, or fiddling with the settings in cemu. I gave up on cemu after discovering I was only able to run less than a hand full of titles and picked up a Wii u off of ebay for $89. Mine was advertised as the touchscreen on the gamepad no working and the disc drive not working. Luckily the gamepad worked just fine when it arrived, but it would have only been a $5 fix.
You mean to not use Usb helper and try only cemu?I will try for sure,but cemu sometimes keep crashing with message "wii u emulator stopped working".I use cemu only for MK8,i don't really need other games(I would like to play them,but it is very hards without the touchscreen),so MK8 is only game I would really want to play on emulator.Thank you for your response,I will post again after trying this!

McSwingles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we please have the ability to save in .3DS format and the ability for the program to automatically combine dlc and updates into a single rom for 3ds games?

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why is 000500001011b000 (Epic Mickey 2) considered to be a CFW title? (when in Europe it can be installed just fine without CFW)
Same for 000500001020a400 (Cars 3 driven to win).

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is 000500001011b000 (Epic Mickey 2) considered to be a CFW title? (when in Europe it can be installed just fine without CFW)
Same for 000500001020a400 (Cars 3 driven to win).
The tickets for those titleIDs aren't available on the titlekeys site, so you need CFW in order to install/run with the fake tickets. Ticket submissions to the gq site were (and probably still are) broken, so even though the tickets for Cars 3 are floating around, they're not on the site.

If you can find the legit Cars 3 ticket elsewhere, just replace the title.tik on your SD before you install it. If you do that, you won't need CFW for it.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there any risk in installing european games on my north american console? I have Mocha and haxchii (Sorry for bad spelling)

David1357

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
A noob questions.
I'm sorry if I'm asking stuff people already asked, but the thread is super long, and I've searched for 30 minutes, before asking.

I see that USB Helper, shows titles of Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS and so on.
Does it mean, that all titles can be installed to my Wii U, so I should just follow that awesome video tutorial?
I'm mostly asking about old Wii games.

Question #2, I see some games have 3 "parts" the game, update, and DLC - is there importance to the order of installing when I'm in WUP?

Question #3, I don't have a rednand, as the forums says it's a bad idea for a noob - how can I know which title in USB Helper is for rednand?

Thanks guys!

starly396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I configure an existing installation of Cemu instead of using the built-in one? This would eliminate my use of MapleSeed for updates/DLC. Thanks!

Also, what does "Prepare for Emulation" do?

Last edited by starly396,

clockymood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Hikari06. This is really great application.
Can you provide Other language option for 3DS? I can't find korean Chinese titles....

clockymood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more question. How can make shared_font.bin manually?
Surprisingly This app can download from nus and make shared_font.bin.
If It is possible we don't have to worry about legality of font file!

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Sorry for the late replies, for some reasons I am not getting notifications.

Is there any risk in installing european games on my north american console? I have Mocha and haxchii (Sorry for bad spelling)
No there is no risk but you will need to run Mocha every time.

A noob questions.
I'm sorry if I'm asking stuff people already asked, but the thread is super long, and I've searched for 30 minutes, before asking.

I see that USB Helper, shows titles of Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS and so on.
Does it mean, that all titles can be installed to my Wii U, so I should just follow that awesome video tutorial?
I'm mostly asking about old Wii games.

Question #2, I see some games have 3 "parts" the game, update, and DLC - is there importance to the order of installing when I'm in WUP?

Question #3, I don't have a rednand, as the forums says it's a bad idea for a noob - how can I know which title in USB Helper is for rednand?

Thanks guys!
No, 3ds titles are for 3ds only. But Wii and DS games can be installed because those are virtual console titles, you will need a cfw for that though.

The usual order is game update dlc. I'm not certain it really matters but it makes more sense to install it in this order.

Use Mocha CFW.

Can I configure an existing installation of Cemu instead of using the built-in one? This would eliminate my use of MapleSeed for updates/DLC. Thanks!

Also, what does "Prepare for Emulation" do?

You can use your own CEMU but it needs to be located in DATA/EMULATORS/CEMU/BIN. Don't forget to uncheck "Automatically update cemu" or it will get overwritten.

Prepare for emulation does what it says, it prepares the game (i.e decrypts and unpack) in order for it to be playable with CEMU.

[
One more question. How can make shared_font.bin manually?
Surprisingly This app can download from nus and make shared_font.bin.
If It is possible we don't have to worry about legality of font file!

The shared font is indeed downloaded form nus using the titlekey fetched from the title key site. It's generated automatically the first time you run Citra and is placed in %appdata%/Citra/sysdata

Bent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get 3ds games to show up that use the region "ALL" on the titlekey site, no matter which regions I select. Has this been discussed?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get 3ds games to show up that use the region "ALL" on the titlekey site, no matter which regions I select. Has this been discussed?
It has been brought up before, usually in regard to the pokemon titles. At the time, Hikari06 was aware of the bug affecting those, but said that they could be found under EUR. If your titles don't appear under EUR, it could be a different bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo