Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Red means not downloaded, green means downloaded and ready to install :)
Fast like kami. :D
Thanks.
Now that your tool is working so brilliant you should focus on updates a bit. :P
A button that checks if I have the newest update for all already downloaded games would be so bloody cool! =)
Just sayin'

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Fast like kami. :D
Thanks.
Now that your tool is working so brilliant you should focus on updates a bit. :P
A button that checks if I have the newest update for all already downloaded games would be so bloody cool! =)
Just sayin'
Haha thanks, yes I do intend to make it easier to manage eventually :)

Reactions: lordelan

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great work you've done there Hikari06! Realllllly nicely made!! nice job, thanks for making it and bringing it on the scene! :D
May i suggest something i would really love? To be able to hide the app in the notification area when minimized! Would be awesome and clean :)
Keep up the good work~

Bigmonty69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I seem to be having an issue with the app.

I had it set to the Eur region and it has been working perfectly. I changed the region to USA to have a quick look and then changed the region back to Eur. Upon changing the region back all the USA games are still being shown along with all the Eur ones.

My question is is there anyway to correct this? I have tried changing the regions again but it doesn't work.

If this can't be fixed I am happy to reinstall again but is there any way to bring across the info which shows which games I have already downloaded?

Cheers

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I had it set to the Eur region and it has been working perfectly. I changed the region to USA to have a quick look and then changed the region back to Eur. Upon changing the region back all the USA games are still being shown along with all the Eur ones.

My question is is there anyway to correct this? I have tried changing the regions again but it doesn't work.

If this can't be fixed I am happy to reinstall again but is there any way to bring across the info which shows which games I have already downloaded?

Cheers
Additional to this I would like to see US games in my EUR selection as well. What he mentioned seems to be a bug but I want it as a feature. Since we have CFW and stuff there's no reason to limit the games to one region. :P

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Additional to this I would like to see US games in my EUR selection as well. What he mentioned seems to be a bug but I want it as a feature. Since we have CFW and stuff there's no reason to limit the games to one region. :P

Cheers
Well, you may want to check out the filters tab ;)

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings to all admin.
Thank you..using the programs for two days now and still enjoying it.however i got a few questions

1.Is it.ok not to install haxchi or mocha for cfw dlc. I am not intereseted on those dlc anyways. Going online and playing mariokart 8 online is too much for me already.

2. Is ti safe to install my games to sysnand? Using wup_gx2. I dont have the luxury yet to buy external atm. But will delete the games on sysnand once i bought one..thankyou

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Greetings to all admin.
Thank you..using the programs for two days now and still enjoying it.however i got a few questions

1.Is it.ok not to install haxchi or mocha for cfw dlc. I am not intereseted on those dlc anyways. Going online and playing mariokart 8 online is too much for me already.

2. Is ti safe to install my games to sysnand? Using wup_gx2. I dont have the luxury yet to buy external atm. But will delete the games on sysnand once i bought one..thankyou

If you don't want the DLC you don't need a cfw like Mocha

If you have the space you can install to sysnand yes, but only in region games as out of region require cfw patches

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Has anyone tried the EUR Season Pass of BOTW?
Is there any way to see that the install worked? I installed it but there are no changes at all.
I've heard you're supposed to get some chests or something like that.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone tried the EUR Season Pass of BOTW?
Is there any way to see that the install worked? I installed it but there are no changes at all.
I've heard you're supposed to get some chests or something like that.
Same here. I think we should get that ugly Switch Shirt but where is it?

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well that's because they did not enforce any kind of access regulation. They thought it was useless since it's encrypted
Exactly.
But, one sad thing, is that one day or another, they will notice the huge difference between the quantity of downloads and the revenue difference (but meh, they will also notice that more wiiUs are being bought lol..).. wich will maybe rush them to push an update on the wiiU or their servers.

buuut knowing that Nint are lazy, it will probably take another year before they do something, and beside, most of the rest of the wiiUs are being sold faster then last year, now that people can easyly download every games for free :P

I love ysing this great app with the Cemu.. but it makes me regret selling all my wiiUs XD

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Exactly.
But, one sad thing, is that one day or another, they will notice the huge difference between the quantity of downloads and the revenue difference (but meh, they will also notice that more wiiUs are being bought lol..).. wich will maybe rush them to push an update on the wiiU or their servers.

buuut knowing that Nint are lazy, it will probably take another year before they do something, and beside, most of the rest of the wiiUs are being sold faster then last year, now that people can easyly download every games for free :P

I love ysing this great app with the Cemu.. but it makes me regret selling all my wiiUs XD
One could delete and reinstall the owned games multiple times due to limited install space. I don't think Nintendo would do anything here.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One could delete and reinstall the owned games multiple times due to limited install space. I don't think Nintendo would do anything here.
I know, but dont forget i was talking about an entire year of huge download flow without the revenue ;) (..and, they do see clearly when the activities on the servers come from other apps then the eshop)

But i agree that they might not do anything about it, atleast as long as there's still wiiUs to sell :P

Last edited by puss2puss,

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi

the tube hax DNS not work than 7 march www.loadiine.ovh

can i use block below sites in firewall modem ADSL section instead tubehax ?

nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
c.shop.nintendowifi.net
cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
cbvc.nintendo.net

can i use below DNS IP instead "DNS-U (35.164.240.189)" and install legite games ?

upload_2017-3-9_18-23-29.png

El Xando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me why New Super Mario Bros U, plus update, plus DLC (New Super Luigi U) is only about 2.7GB combined, yet the title New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U is a massive 14.6GB?!

Is there actually any difference???

Electro_VoxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone tell me why New Super Mario Bros U, plus update, plus DLC (New Super Luigi U) is only about 2.7GB combined, yet the title New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U is a massive 14.6GB?!

Is there actually any difference???
The 14.6gb one have 22 videos included. Thats why it has this size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.