BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
How? The wiki doesn't seem to have a direct transfer guide.
You don't transfer anything. Just uninstall cbhc correctly with the cbhc installer. When that's done, restart the console to check that your console doesn't autoboot the ds vc title anymore (or with other words said, that cbhc is uninstalled correctly) and then do the install process from tiramisu. That's what i did and had no problems.

ZipMartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
U dont need to format. Just install SystemConfigTool and check these passwords.
I was able to find this System Config Tool and installed it on NAND, but apparently it lacks an Account Manager tool which also must be installed. You're saying that there's an option in there to check the NNID password, that's great, but I'm stuck without this tool and it seems that it is copyrighted software and I can't ask for it here.

I found a method involving deleting some folders and files using ftpii everywhere, so if I can't find that tool I might try that, but it looks kind of risky.

linkchidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wanted to say that 05_hbl_installer.rpx breaks RetroArch channel functionality. I couldnt get the channel to start, but after deleating it the channel works extremely well. I know it was already documented, but why that happen?

finnblue8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As others have said already RetroArch forwarder breaks with 050_hbl_installer.rpx inside the modules directory on the current version, and deleting said module fixes the issue immediately. All my other forwarders were unaffected by the latest update released yesterday. I actually resolved my USB Loader GX issue by installing to USB instead of NAND (as was directed in the thread for that forwarder and that I missed), and that has resolved that issue for me. That's definitely an issue with that forwarder and not Tiramisu; strange, though, that it works fine when incorrectly installed on NAND on CBHC but breaks when on NAND on Tiramisu -- there are reports of similar issues/experiences in the last few pages of that thread.

I have a homebrew launcher installed as channel that still works after migrating to Tiramisu. If the module is for only patching the Mii Maker, could it be omitted?

I would second this; to me, it seems including 050_hbl_installer.rpx to solely launch the HBL via Mii Maker has caused more problems than it has solved. I would wager that the vast majority of people interested in Tiramisu already have the HBL installed as a channel and really don't gain anything from being able to launch the HBL through Mii Maker with this module. Further, many people, myself included, have stated here that they don't like the Mii Maker being "overwritten" (but not really overwritten, I know, but still). I think 050_hbl_installer.rpx should be an optional download when building your Tiramisu package from tiramisu.foryour.cafe like the Bloopair module is if this is its only functionality and if it is not required for other functions essential to Tiramisu (which it doesn't seem to be in my experience as it functions without incident in the absence of the module).

This is obviously a Coke vs. Pepsi type debate, and some people will indeed like being able to launch the HBL via Mii Maker -- but I just don't think that subset of people is really that existent in the community as it stands right now.

Last edited by finnblue8,

Levente

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Can this be used to boot into a rednand?
I have been using mocha rednand for over 5 years now but when booting into tarimisu, opening the homebrew launcher and selecting mocha takes be back to sysnand.
Same here.
Did you find a way to boot into redNAND with Tiramu or that is not possible at the moment?

cubes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this compatible with c2w patcher? Getting a black screen here on vWii/Injected Wii game after launching

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much.

Just a dumb question, for people who already have modded their WiiU with CBHC and DS title installed : Is there any change ? or is it the same just without the need for a DS title installed?

Thank you.

trogdon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much.

Just a dumb question, for people who already have modded their WiiU with CBHC and DS title installed : Is there any change ? or is it the same just without the need for a DS title installed?

Thank you.

1. Less risk of Bricking (the channel it’s installed into can’t be deleted accidentally
2. Quick start gamepad menu works again
3. The OS boots faster overall
4. Ability to run certain programs immediately and automatically on boot, such as Bloopair which lets you use other types of Bluetooth controllers on the Wii U.

I switched and it was definitely worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY