Tiramisu is a environment to be loaded with the EnvironmentLoader.
It's recommended to coldboot into EnvironmentLoader (and Tiramisu) via the PayloadLoader. Check it our for more information.
What is Tiramisu?
Tiramisu is modular legacy environment for the Wii U. The automatically runs a CFW (modified version of Mocha), allows you to boot the homebrew channel and provides a autoboot menu.
Paired with the PayloadLoader it's a free and modular CBHC alternative, with some extra features like full support for the quickstart menu of the Gamepad and blocking updates.
- Homebrew Launcher
- Autoboot Menu
For a full installation guide visit https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/
- Place the `00_mocha.rpx` from Mocha in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- Place the `50_hbl_installer.rpx` from the Homebrew Launcher installer in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- Place the `homebrew_launcher.elf` from Homebrew Launcher in the `sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher` folder.
- Place the `99_autoboot.rpx` from the AutobootModule in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- (optional) Place any additional setup modules into `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` like Bloopair or USBSerialLogger.
On the first boot the autboot menu will open, navigate with the gamepad to the title you want to launch.
- Press Y to select autoboot title.
- Hold START (+) on the Gamepad while launching the environment to force open the autoboot menu.
To open the Homebrew Launcher, start the Mii Maker. DO NOT RUN EXPLOIT TWICE.
A bundle with the latest nightlies can be downloaded here by clicking on "Download all".
- Maschell (EnvironmentLoader, HBLInstallerWrapper, MochaPayload, PayloadLoader + PayloadLoaderInstaller, AutobootModule, ...)
- GaryOderNichts (AutobootModule, PayloadLoaderInstaller)
- dimok (mocha / homebrew launcher)
- pwsincd (logo)
Last edited by Maschell,