Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

download.jpeg

Tiramisu is a environment to be loaded with the EnvironmentLoader.

It's recommended to coldboot into EnvironmentLoader (and Tiramisu) via the PayloadLoader. Check it our for more information.

What is Tiramisu?

Tiramisu is modular legacy environment for the Wii U. The automatically runs a CFW (modified version of Mocha), allows you to boot the homebrew channel and provides a autoboot menu.
Paired with the PayloadLoader it's a free and modular CBHC alternative, with some extra features like full support for the quickstart menu of the Gamepad and blocking updates.

Content

- Mocha
- Homebrew Launcher
- Autoboot Menu

Guide

For a full installation guide visit https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

Usage

- Place the `00_mocha.rpx` from Mocha in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- Place the `50_hbl_installer.rpx` from the Homebrew Launcher installer in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- Place the `homebrew_launcher.elf` from Homebrew Launcher in the `sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher` folder.
- Place the `99_autoboot.rpx` from the AutobootModule in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- (optional) Place any additional setup modules into `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` like Bloopair or USBSerialLogger.

On the first boot the autboot menu will open, navigate with the gamepad to the title you want to launch.
- Press Y to select autoboot title.
- Hold START (+) on the Gamepad while launching the environment to force open the autoboot menu.

To open the Homebrew Launcher, start the Mii Maker. DO NOT RUN EXPLOIT TWICE.

Download

A bundle with the latest nightlies can be downloaded here by clicking on "Download all".

Credits

- Maschell (EnvironmentLoader, HBLInstallerWrapper, MochaPayload, PayloadLoader + PayloadLoaderInstaller, AutobootModule, ...)
- GaryOderNichts (AutobootModule, PayloadLoaderInstaller)
- dimok (mocha / homebrew launcher)
- pwsincd (logo)

Last edited by Maschell,

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested breath of the wild, which is not a game I bought. it also worked without issue. not sure how you get into the homebrew launcher though. I have the hb launcher installed as well.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, no idea how to get into the homebrew launcher now. the hb menu launcher that I installed goes to a black screen, and running indexiine causes the system to return to the home menu.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, no idea how to get into the homebrew launcher now. the hb menu launcher that I installed goes to a black screen, and running indexiine causes the system to return to the home menu.
I know Maschell was saying awhile back that the Aroma environment would make the hb launcher no longer work, and any homebrew .rpx files could instead load directly from the home menu, with .elf files no longer being usable. I don't know if that is now what Tiramisu's deal is or not, but it was the one feature of the new environment he had been working on that I wasn't crazy about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over