Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

playstays_shun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update first and then install tiramisu.

would that break games Ive installed from my personal collection that have icons or that shoud be in tact?
cani. Just launch mocha on old fw, put splatoon 1 disc in and play online without updating ?

let’s say its 5.5.1 or 5.5.3

Sorry 5.5.5 OTA worked and haxchi and home brew launcher do too. Good to go

I’m lazy and just wanna play some splatoon

I’ll check out tiramisu another time I suppose

Last edited by playstays_shun,

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have some mocha cfw when I got a Wii U a few years ago

can I still play online on whatever version it’s on or do I have to update the os? I wanna play splatoon 1
You should check which system menu version your consoles has, latest is 5.5.5, and yeah you can play online even without having the system updated, you just need an app called nuspatcher which iirc the wiiu plugin system had a plugin that applied those patches... however you can update safely and everything will still work out then do what baamalex said

Reactions: playstays_shun

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
New firmware update released 5.5.6

Sad to say this: but tiramisu did not work to block the updates. my wiiu got updated automatically, even when tiramisu was installed

Last edited by ArgoRV,

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
New firmware update released 5.5.6

Sad to say this: but tiramisu did not work to block the updates. my wiiu got updated automatically, even when tiramisu was installed
Tiramisu will Block updates only if you're cooldboting it afaik, however this update won't change pretty much nothing

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem that only started today. For some reason I can't boot into the homebrew launcher. Whenever I start MiiMaker it just shows the MiiMaker logo and then freezes. Have tried redowmloading the tiramisu files have tried a different sd card ect with zero luck. Weird thing is it was working fine yesterday but not today. Also everything else seems to be working fine.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem that only started today. For some reason I can't boot into the homebrew launcher. Whenever I start MiiMaker it just shows the MiiMaker logo and then freezes. Have tried redowmloading the tiramisu files have tried a different sd card ect with zero luck. Weird thing is it was working fine yesterday but not today. Also everything else seems to be working fine.
Try replacing the hbl file in modules of the sd card.

Reactions: AmandaRose

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think you (as me) got the system updated to 5.5.6U and Tiramisu booting was disabled,

I am waiting for some confirmation to know if it is safe to reinstall Tiramisu in 5.5.6U

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think you (as me) got the system updated to 5.5.6U and Tiramisu booting was disabled,

I am waiting for some confirmation to know if it is safe to reinstall Tiramisu in 5.5.6U
Nope not my issue as I'm in Europe and the update was only for American region.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK all working now. For some reason the icon.png in ppsspp had corrupted itself. Deleting it fixed my issue. Lesson to self next time when trying a different sd card only copy the bare minimum over not the full card lol.
I had deleted my update folder just as a precaution with tiramisu quite a while ago, and I recreated it last night to update, but the privileges didn't seem to work, so it error'd immediately when updating. I ended up adding privileges using another method, and then it worked.

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hold x while booting health and safety to re-enable autoboot.
is it safe to coldboot tiramisu in 5.5.6U ?

The hack still works loading ⚠ Health & Safety and returning to menu,
and enviroment loader works holding X

but as far as I know the user's menu had improvements in this new firmware. Is coldboot Tiramisu still compatible with it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.