Not open for further replies.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i see people worrying about finding the 0004013820000002.bin - but why can't you guys just make the python tool download it also? it's encrypted right?

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded 2.6, which works fine from the browser but the 3dsx file just gives a black screen. I tried switching to 3.0, which is even worse. Not only does the 3dsx file still give a black screen, but the browser way in acts odd, like it requires L to be held to do anything other than freeze on a splash screen, and selecting to boot into emunand makes it say it is booting, but never actually does anything. Anyone know why this might be?

CaptainZef

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can someone help me?
i keep getting the secureinfo_a and secureinfo_b errors, and the whole process fails trying to install fbi

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys im back to RxTools (took a 6 month break) so that link that Shadow posted is the latest stable and working version of RxTools? Thanks

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
installation data suite is taking more than 1 minute ha... i think it is stuck...
yeah i ran it a few times, it freezes, what can i do?
what are the installation files it installs?
can i just copy them from my other 3ds?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interestingly, I've run the python script under OS X at least 4 times, and each time it comes back with a 3.60MB size... 3,568,640 bytes to be exact.

Do you have a SHA1 on your file?

Thanks.
OS X calculates files sizes differently than Windows. Windows does 1024 bytes = 1 MB where as OS X does 1000 bytes = 1MB. I wish they didn't change it as it causes confusion between Windows and OS X users.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im running rxtools and emunand works fine but when I hold l to boot the menu it freezes on the splash screen. Anyone know the problem? I am running a downgraded n3ds with what was the latest nightly 2 days ago. I need sig patching in sysnand to install gba games to both nands. Ive tried themehax and ninjhax.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
OS X calculates files sizes differently than Windows. Windows does 1024 bytes = 1 MB where as OS X does 1000 bytes = 1MB. I wish they didn't change it as it causes confusion between Windows and OS X users.
And why does OSX do that? I never noticed a difference in file sizes between using OS X and Windows though, but why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Every so often they only come around like once a year