Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Because on O3DS, RxTools had always the latest EmuNand support before even Gateway.
Gateway has always supported all emuNAND versions out-of-the-box, but newer versions require new patching for the multi-ROM menu and other things specific to the red card.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
why not response fbi injecton doesnt work why?finally i have desactived the 3d ui and it work

Last edited by laharl22,

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to rxTools.dat? I read in the commit that it got changed to code.bin - but what is mset looking for now?

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"SD:/rxTools.dat" moved to "SD:/rxTools/system/code.bin" this is exactly the same file.
My question is - does the mset rop know to look for this file? I just kept the .dat I had from beta 8 and it works. Just wondering if that's needed or not.

sweatbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With the newest build, where will i have to put the slot0x25KeyX.bin, firmware.bin and may if i want to decrypt something the ncchinfo.bin files?
Still into the root or X:\rxTools\system\ ?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With the newest build, where will i have to put the slot0x25KeyX.bin, firmware.bin and may if i want to decrypt something the ncchinfo.bin files?
Still into the root or X:\rxTools\system\ ?
Slot0x25KeyX.bin & firmware.bin still on the root.

Ncchinfo.bin, on the root too I guess, or in the rxTools folder.

Reactions: sweatbox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Started a new game last night called "The Quarry", pretty damn good. Feels/ looks like a movie. About a summer camp where local town folks go crazy and hunt down the campers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat it when it first came out good playback ability
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's crazy is I have 3tb in my SeriesX , and its almost full. Of course with some of these games being over 150gb each, it don't take long.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish gamepass sold 12 month cards (with a discount), instead of 3 month only.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, can i hug you again? I need comfort again
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    *hugs @SylverReZ again* thx
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i aint non binary and she is nb so thats not gay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nutbutter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    wut
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think you are one of my best online friends :moogle:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Cheers bud. I'm proud to be here.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The pcTattletale situation was really damning. Nobody was arsed to do any strong security for their monitoring app.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    About the pctattletale thing
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It was a monitoring application designed to monitor the activity of phones and computers (also known as "stalkware"). Somebody managed to hack into the company's Amazon web server and leaked the personal data of people using the program, they went out of business after this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, ohhhhhhkay
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a HUGE vulnerability allowing somebody to grab raw unencrypted screenshots without them enforcing any form of security added using a simple Python script. The passwords for the accounts were MD5 hashed, so fairly easy to crack.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: There was a HUGE vulnerability allowing somebody to grab raw unencrypted screenshots without...