XP
Country
France

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. The latest commit is built into the latest release. Nastys has it backwards though... Stuff starts out as Alpha, THEN goes into Beta.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i buy a new o3ds, assuming it has no browser and is in 7.x, can i use this cfw?
Not currently. You would need to wait until Brahma is ported to Ninjhax 2.0 for older firmwares. Also, Ninjhax 2.0 would have to be ported to older firmwares, as it currently only supports 9.0-9.9. It would be possible to use a cart to update the console to 9.0-9.2 though, and use Ninjhax 2.0 from there, if Brahma is ported with rxTools.

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
Going to Instruction Mannual make emunand freeze and/or show a error dialog too (an error has occurred) ver 2.6 and 3.0b6, emunand 9.9 :( Because of emunand 9.9 i guess.

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Going to Instruction Mannual make emunand freeze and/or show a error dialog too (an error has occurred) ver 2.6 and 3.0b6, emunand 9.9 :( Because of emunand 9.9 i guess.
EmuNAND 9.9 is fully supported, so no, that's not the issue. You make an EmuNAND with the Gateway launcher, then boot it with rxTools. Make sure to use a Class 10 SD/HC/XC card.

Edit: My bad, it's actually that the instruction manual applet is, well, an applet. Applets are broken in rxTools right now, so you'll have to wait until 3.0RC comes out, which will take about a week and a half or so.

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
EmuNAND 9.9 is fully supported, so no, that's not the issue. You make an EmuNAND with the Gateway launcher, then boot it with rxTools. Make sure to use a Class 10 SD/HC/XC card.
Of course I create emunand with GW and boot with rxtools. I am using a 16gb class 10 tosiba. So it isn't problem.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not currently. You would need to wait until Brahma is ported to Ninjhax 2.0 for older firmwares. Also, Ninjhax 2.0 would have to be ported to older firmwares, as it currently only supports 9.0-9.9. It would be possible to use a cart to update the console to 9.0-9.2 though, and use Ninjhax 2.0 from there, if Brahma is ported with rxTools.
I don't think that answer is correct. A brand new 3DS will not have a browser and neither will an update inside of a cart., so no way to use Ninjhax without updating through system settings with wifi or using a fake soap server...

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that answer is correct. A brand new 3DS will not have a browser and neither will an update inside of a cart., so no way to use Ninjhax without updating through system settings with wifi or using a fake soap server...
Explain to me how I was able to use the rxTools server to load rxTools after using Gateway's server to create an emuNand on a brand new, never updated O3DS with 7.1.0-7 on it?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Explain to me how I was able to use the rxTools server to load rxTools after using Gateway's server to create an emuNand on a brand new, never updated O3DS with 7.1.0-7 on it?
The -7 at the end tells you you already had a browser installed. Many new systems have eg. 9.0.0-0U... The -0 means there is no browser version.

Edit: with that I mind, just grabbed off of the shelf does not mean shop employees did not play with it...

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France

It's impossible to have a brand new O3DS with 7.1.0-7, it's either 7.1.0-14, 7.1.0-15 or 7.1.0-16.

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ninjhax 2.0 dosen't hook the browser applet, and therefore doesn't depend on its presence. It works regardless of whether or not you have one installed. But for consistency's sake, most new consoles have the browser installed.

zerolinks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit: My bad, it's actually that the instruction manual applet is, well, an applet. Applets are broken in rxTools right now, so you'll have to wait until 3.0RC comes out, which will take about a week and a half or so.
This is also effecting notifications and the friends list correct?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's impossible to have a brand new O3DS with 7.1.0-7, it's either 7.1.0-14, 7.1.0-15 or 7.1.0-16.
I wasn't sure which it had as it is no longer there since I updated it to 9.0.

Why would Nintendo not include a browser in the first place?

This is also effecting notifications and the friends list correct?
I had trouble with the Friends list on an O3DS with rxTools 2.5 but not with 2.6.

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the replacement of the Health app with FBI, is there a way to update the FBI App? The one I am using is below the current one and doesn't have all of the bells and whistles.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After the replacement of the Health app with FBI, is there a way to update the FBI App? The one I am using is below the current one and doesn't have all of the bells and whistles.
Just install the new version, it will make it's own icon. In fact, it's recommended to do that because if you ever update emunand, it will remove FBI from the H&S app.

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANKS SAMIAM144!

I have to figure out how to do that, wait I am so stupid lol, nevermind I'm getting the FBI's CIA file (OMG that sounds sick!)

I noticed some CIA's don't install under rxtools that installed :( in Pasta CFW. I'm just gonna have to use both the :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol