Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
http://pastebin.com/qRPRwKig here is some code, it's a process9 decryptor,

the thing that is patched w/ CFWs
aka ARM9 section
crypted on N3DS, goes along with the pretty keys that were leaked by someone yesterday

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://pastebin.com/i776rhWD also to go along with this here is an n3ds arm9 decryptor thanks to ryanrocks462 for posting on twatter

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Please PM if you have more info on that. Links, etc...
they are just the slot0x16KeyX.bin and KeyY and CTR keys were leaked yesterday, Rei initially sent me the exact message personally to me, i posted it on a group chat on skype and ryan spread it and someone made an anon pastebin leak of the keys, i cant post the paste because i would get banned because 4 illegal 5 gbatemp

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are just the slot0x16KeyX.bin and KeyY and CTR keys were leaked yesterday, Rei initially sent me the exact message personally to me, i posted it on a group chat on skype and ryan spread it and someone made an anon pastebin leak of the keys, i cant post the paste because i would get banned because 4 illegal 5 gbatemp
No prob. You gave me enough info for a google. I got 'em. Thanks! The question is, are they what's needed to get emunand running on N3DS >9.5?

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did a search on this topic and figured out that none is using 2DS 7.x+. It might be that the 7.x encryption is not integrated properly for 2DS to load EmuNand? None of working EmuNand-CFW can load so far.
I was always using a 9.2 2DS. Never ran into any issues, bar the one where rxTools wouldn't create installation data, but that's been addressed.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was always using a 9.2 2DS. Never ran into any issues, bar the one where rxTools wouldn't create installation data, but that's been addressed.

Could you please let me know how did you install it in proper way? I did exactly the same as I did with my O3DS but no luck. Thanks.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is rxTools supposed to install data every time you start custom firmware?
No, just once. I built it from git a week or so ago and it did once, but not after repeat boots. I built again a couple of days ago, and it installed data again, but only once. So I guess it is supposed to happen when you change something, but not every time.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, just once. I built it from git a week or so ago and it did once, but not after repeat boots. I built again a couple of days ago, and it installed data again, but only once. So I guess it is supposed to happen when you change something, but not every time.
rxTools 3.0 is in alpha, this is just a bug.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

if there is a new build share it plez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily