Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O3DSXL
sysNAND 9.2
emuNAND 9.7

Booted into emuNAND from rxTools, used eShop to DL updates and some games.

Backed up EMUNAND.BIN and made copy of emuNAND SD. (just in case)

Of course sysNAND not showing games but updates seem to be working.

Went into rxTools, dumped moveable.sed and ticket.dg from emuNAND.

Injected them into sysNAND.

Games show up and updates still work.

Then tried booting into emuNAND via rxTools, black screen of death.

What am I doing wrong? If I want to update my sysNAND with my new DLs, must I inject moveable.sed and ticket.dg everytime? Because when I do, it bricks my emuNAND. Obviously I'm not linking NANDs properly.

Am I missing a step? Tired of having to reformat emuNAND and starting over just to boot into emuNAND again.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Osmosis after export-import from emunadnd to systnand emunand may become unbootable in 2.4, jus trestore emunand backup after that. Not sure though the restore works fine in rxTools, used emunand tool to restore emunand backup created by rxtools - it is faster and don't require additional rxtool booting :)

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so that's normal? Then I'll just restore the backup after export\import. Thought I was doing something wrong...

What's awesome about rxTools? Spider injection (poke injection) on 9.2 sysNAND while still being able to access eShop on 9.7 emuNAND.

Love it.

Can't wait for my Red Cart to show up so I can FDS & XORPAD my SSB savedata back.

Does this mean I can use all of GW's .CIA support and tools and then export/import them to sysNAND? Or am I missing something? I know rxTools doesn't have homebrew support, but it looks REALLY close to me... very impressed.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Nope. Which is kind of a bummer, because I have an SD card that I no longer want EmuNAND on and I can't get the partition off :angry:

Get SDFormatter if you are on Windows or Mac

- Start SDFormatter and check it is your SD Drive
- Click the "Option" button
- Set "Format Size Adhustment to "ON" and click "OK"
- Click "Format" and you are done, Emunand is gone from your SD

Azebu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This was probably answered few times, but here goes. It's time for me to start giving, not just taking.
I know it's possible to access eShop using this and buy/download stuff. But, is it possible to create .cias of stuff I get? Or is the developer at least planning that feature?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
This was probably answered few times, but here goes. It's time for me to start giving, not just taking.
I know it's possible to access eShop using this and buy/download stuff. But, is it possible to create .cias of stuff I get? Or is the developer at least planning that feature?
For what? That CIAs would be usable only at your console.

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
If they are unlinked you are wasting your time. What you should do is backup emunand, then use rxMode to update emunand to 9.7. Afterwords install your game updates (assuming you have a previous version of your updates installed), then exit and restore your emunand. If you had tickets from previous versions of the updates the new updates will still work once you return emunand back to 9.6

Yeah, they are unlinked.

And, if we want to download a game for example, can we do that by using the method you gave and then restore to 9.5 if we don't have any version of update installed?
And, does it count if I use cia of the updates as "previous version"? Thanks for answering. Waiting for your reply. ^_^

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what im reading in this Threat, I won't keep my GW Emunand stuff on Rx Emunand? (Pokémon Shuffle)
I have a 9.5.0-24 emunand and I use it in GW mode and rxMode. I installed Pokémon Shuffle when it came out using classic mode (GW) from the eshop and I can play it in rxMode. But if you installed it from a no legal cia, in rxMode you probably can´t play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1