Status
Not open for further replies.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@VerseHell
Does pressing L, then going to Sysnand (X mode) crash for you?
Also, if you set "Autoboot to Sysnand" in the rxTools menu settings, it will crash everytime you reboot?

Thanks for your input

If you're using Steveice10's themehax then you need to hold L to boot into the sysnand. It works fine with the original themehax, but you need to hold L on start to boot on rxtools.

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
If you're using Steveice10's themehax then you need to hold L to boot into the sysnand. It works fine with the original themehax, but you need to hold L on start to boot on rxtools.
I was referring to the no button mod + "boot.3dsx" to boot rxTools from themehax.
It works when booting to the emunand, but not when booting to the sysnand

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys, I have recently installed the 9.2.0-20E firmware pack using sysUpdater (the patched version, to keep the exploitable MSET).
Now, I can install the ROP Chain for rxTools 3.0 using a flashcard (4.x won't work, I have to choose 4.x DG and it boots seamlessly). How about the rxinstaller.bin?
I've tried to run it (it was working on my previous sysNAND, 4.1): I get the grey screen, but an error message is returned and I'm forced to reboot my console.
Is there a rxinstaller.bin for downgraded MSET (just like there is the "4.x DG" option using a flashcard)?
Using Old3DS.
No solutions for downgraded MSETs?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK, I see what you mean now. I gotta hit L sooner and press it until I get to Sysnand.
But does Devmode or Mode X work for you (to go into Pasta mode)?

If you hold L yes.

No solutions for downgraded MSETs?

What is your rxTools version? Alors, you need a 6.X mset on 9.X, not 4.X. (unless you have a ds flashcart/sudokuhax)

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unless I use a flashcard (in that case, 4.x DG is good too, if my MSET version is the 4.x one). Thank you.

D

Deleted User

Ok maybe I missed something along the way. I got RXtools booting via ThemeHax, but I'm trying to get it to auto-boot without holding L. I tried downloading the ThemeHax installer on page 623-624, but it seems to be just the normal ThemeHax (same md5 and everything)

I'm missing something obvious aren't I?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok maybe I missed something along the way. I got RXtools booting via ThemeHax, but I'm trying to get it to auto-boot without holding L. I tried downloading the ThemeHax installer on page 623-624, but it seems to be just the normal ThemeHax (same md5 and everything)

I'm missing something obvious aren't I?

You need this one :
https://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=5693777#post-5693777

Alos, anyone know how can I get the menu in the latest build? I hold R but it doesn't work.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How can i undo the downgraded mset i want to have a clean 9.2 version i already updated again with sysupdater and a 9.2 update but it doesn´t update at all
do i need to install the cias manually with FBI to the NAND?

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Pacman`,
Reactions: VerseHell

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Unrelated Question i think

Does anybody know why Ninjhax 2.0 doesn´t work on my 9.2.0-20 U 3ds i want to install Themehax and use the modded version to launch rxtools from themehax it tell me An error has occurred plase save your data in any software in use, and then restart the system

i hope someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/PMCaXL2sGpc?si=jAKEK_yJL318jk17 lol