Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
I have problems installing the FBI H&S app on a 4.4U SYSNAND at first, but manage to fix it by re-downloading the H&S app (0004001000021300 v1026 [for US and 4.X]) from 3DNUS and installing it again, the run rx tools -> inject FBI, and installs fine ad works on sysnand the hold "X" option btw not the devmode

it is possible to put the devmode bellow "launch rxtools" and change name to lessen the confusion and to simplify, and put an option on the menu for booting rxtools on sysnand with patches, of course retaining the hold "X" on autoboot

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I still wait for some feedback from regionfree, since it is an experiment.
Does it work for you?
I tried Kirby Triple Deluxe EU (legit CIA) on my US console and it works perfectly.
However when trying EU Majora's Mask (also legit CIA) the game crashes at the loading screen and prompts me to reboot the console. At the 2nd try it just froze.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried Kirby Triple Deluxe EU (legit CIA) on my US console and it works perfectly.
However when trying EU Majora's Mask (also legit CIA) the game crashes at the loading screen and prompts me to reboot the console. At the 2nd try it just froze.
That game is known to freeze becouse of the missing language packs, like for regionthree/regionfour.

Reactions: Psi-hate

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
That game is known to freeze becouse of the missing language packs, like for regionthree/regionfour.
Oh well that makes sense then. Guess I'll try out puyopuyo tetris ( J ) when it finishes downloading and report back but so far it seems to be working nicely.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there any plan to make the download work for everyone? The download refuses to start on every PC, tablet, and phone I own despite what browser I use. I get to the downloading rxtools page with the link to the how-to and it just stops. This is also the only site I really have this problem with. Sorry for being a hassle.

Edit: evidently I can't even post right.
OS and browser?

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any plan to make the download work for everyone? The download refuses to start on every PC, tablet, and phone I own despite what browser I use. I get to the downloading rxtools page with the link to the how-to and it just stops. This is also the only site I really have this problem with. Sorry for being a hassle.

Edit: evidently I can't even post right.
https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/releases dl here

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.