Hacking [RELEASE] Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (by Caravan)

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Huntereb

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When the online goes enabled in the game ?
I did the Mistery Gift and it worked, so does it means I did put the header and chip manufacturer right ?
Help Wally to get his first Pokémon... and tada, you will get the PSS. ;)

I guess no one uploaded it online yet.
Also funny fact :
The game isn't out in france yet, but I saw many people with france country after 2 mins online with the game so... Many french guys have gateway/sky3ds or what ? x)
We are many with GW yes... But we can access it too via Australian eShop... (facepalm)

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
Help Wally to get his first Pokémon... and tada, you will get the PSS. ;)

We are many with GW yes... But we can access it too via Australian eShop... (facepalm)

Yep did got PSS and had to change chip manufacturer because the auto detected one was wrong, hopefully save was not corrupted.

Also yep I know we can get with aus eShop, I even tryed to switch regions on my legit 3DS but it didn't work because it was not the same region as my nnid. So basicaly nintendo said me "Play it with gateway" lol

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the Japanese rom is out? But if you are in any other region you cannot update it or use it online? I'm late on the scene, but is that about the gist of it? Does it work on older GW versions or only 9.2?

luisrduran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
While PKHeX support is worked on, here's a checksum fixer for OR/AS -- drop a "main" save file from OR or AS onto the exe and it'll automatically fix all the checksums. It's a modified version of Kaphotics's demo checksum fixer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jn58t87xx5emdcs/oras_dsf.exe

That means after droping the main save file to OR/AS Demo SaveFile Checksum Fixer I should be able to open the the fixed main with PKHex and edit my stuff?
I got the message: Attempted to load an unsuppported file type/size.
(Sorry for the noob question)

Doraemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So the Japanese rom is out? But if you are in any other region you cannot update it or use it online? I'm late on the scene, but is that about the gist of it? Does it work on older GW versions or only 9.2?
This is the same ROM for everybody. And would probably be able to update from any eShop region like for XY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.