Hacking [RELEASE] Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (by Caravan)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona Q US was out 10 days before release date or on the 15th Nov. If you're using Gateway and playing the Japanese ROM, installing the Japanese cia update is freaking easy. If you don't want to, just wait 1 day for the US one to come out.

nah i'm not playing pokemon after 6th gen.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How the hell do I go online and wonder trade etc, It's winding me up big time. I'm going to leave it now until the EUR release and an update to see if I can use this rom I'll be pissed off If I can't, Or I'll learn how to use savedatafiler I guess.

GammaGeorgeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Yeah I do sure hope Gateway Omega can play it! I sure have memories with Pokemon 3rd gen... gotta say I will fall in love with this game once i play it. :yaysp:

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's funny as hell how Caravan pre'd these games and already 2 groups have the game dumped and spread through both public and private channels; unless the games just never leaked from their topsite, but how likely is that? lol

x06xp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Online unlocks once you get to the first gym. you don't need to beat the gym leader just get to the building of the first gym.

Reactions: Doran754

yunacock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is required to play this?

I'm running GW2.7 and whenever try to boot this game up, it just sits on the 3DS loading screen until I power off. Am I missing something? I've tried using my own dump, VENOM, and this one.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
What is required to play this?

I'm running GW2.7 and whenever try to boot this game up, it just sits on the 3DS loading screen until I power off. Am I missing something? I've tried using my own dump, VENOM, and this one.
update your emunand to 7.x or higher....basically get the latest gateway launcher and update via system settings to 9.5

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.