Hacking [RELEASE] Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (by Caravan)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
How far into the game do you need to be progress before you can start trading between X and Y?

I believe you get the PSS added to your PokeNav when you meat the head guy of the Devon corp for the first time. In the original games he gives you the EXP. Share, but in ORAS you get that much earlier. So instead he gives you the PSS upgrade. :D

EDIT: Ok nevermind. He does give you a PokeNav update, but I got it confused with a different one. Now I don't recall which one he does give you. Perhaps it's different in Alpha Sapphire compared to Ruby. Not sure now. Refer to previous answers as I believe they are more correct then me. :P

If however you meant using Pokebank, then all you need is the Pokedex and have gotten your starter. Which happens very early in the game.

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having SaveDataFiler issues. I tried backing up, thankfully early in the game, and restoring and it's not working. No edits or anything were made to the main file, but the save is corrupted. Any similar issues/help?

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
Just confirming that the tool SciresM posted earlier works.
5wicup.jpg

Reactions: Queno138

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, could someone tell me how to get the shiny beldum?

at the continue screen, go to mystery gift > receive gift > get via internet.
once you received it, collect it from the person in the pokemon center standing near the counter.

If you couldn't collect via internet, it probably means you are playing a dump without header.
you are able to transfer your save from a .3ds to .3dz with header, using savedatafiler

adragon123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having SaveDataFiler issues. I tried backing up, thankfully early in the game, and restoring and it's not working. No edits or anything were made to the main file, but the save is corrupted. Any similar issues/help?

Maybe you have different headers?

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you have different headers?

I just tested. Saved the game in the back of the truck. Backed up using SaveDataFiler. Played again and saved as soon as I could. Restored the save using SDF, it came up as corrupted in the game. Using the CIA/installed version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍