ROM Hack [Release][NTR Plugin] Fantasy Life

Kyusetzu

Does Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, so I'm using the plugin to give me gamebreaking Items since I don't think there is a option to set Items somewhere in the inventory.
Well whatever. Everything worked well since I got this problem. I have absolutely no idea how to fix it. I'd overwritten the hex of a paladin's shield to 08F0 (Fire Mana), I even switched the shield afterwards, but now I've got this. It's permanently equipped... Anyone... Help?
u7zxr.jpg

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you still had the item highlighted in the editor, it'd be as simple as changing the ID again.

To fix it via hex editor, you'll have to search for the ID for fire mana (there should only be one record of that that within the bytes for your inventory. Also keep in mind the bytes do not need to be reversed from TheDeKay's list if exporting via the FL Save Tool (not sure about exporting via JKSM). It'll be even easier if you crafted the shield as master blacksmith or higher, since your player name will show up nearby). Just change that ID to any shield's ID and you should be good once you import the save again.

If you have trouble, export your save using this (same as the above link. requires HBL access, but that's not hard to get, especially with CFW access) then send me your save and I'll fix it for you.

Last edited by iSharingan,

karynyukizawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having a little problem XD

I'm trying to make a Top Quality Gold Hammer (I've made like... 30 of them ç__ç). So when I edit the item ID (I'm using a Top Quality Bronze Dagger to transform), the hammer transforms into a normal one :<

Any solution for this? :<

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a little problem XD

I'm trying to make a Top Quality Gold Hammer (I've made like... 30 of them ç__ç). So when I edit the item ID (I'm using a Top Quality Bronze Dagger to transform), the hammer transforms into a normal one :<

Any solution for this? :<
tools have a different byte that codes for quality. Until that format is added to the plugin, it wont work for tools

Hellfix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is probably a long shot but I'm having a hard time figuring out what some of the item effects do or what they actually work on considering some of them don't normally exist without hexing them in. What i was wondering is could someone who has tested them all and knows what they work with and how could make a comprehensive list? It would be of great help. :) For a quick example i have no idea if "S. Skill Gauge may not drop" even does anything thanks in advance.

Last edited by Hellfix,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is probably a long shot but I'm having a hard time figuring out what some of the item effects do or what they actually work on considering some of them don't normally exist without hexing them in. What i was wondering is could someone who has tested them all and knows what they work with and how could make a comprehensive list? It would be of great help. :) For a quick example i have no idea if "S. Skill Gauge may not drop" even does anything thanks in advance.
I tested that one. Does nothing (using special skills are the only way to drain the gauge and that effect doesn't prevent it). Best guess is that it was leftover from alpha testing and would prevent the special gauge from draining over time (which doesn't occur in the finished game, rendering the effect useless). A ton of them were planned to be added to items, but ultimately became standard effects for the characters themselves (or were relegated to life rank bonuses, like the ones that would have let you mine specific ore deposits/cut down certain tree types)

Hellfix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Found out something interesting and I'm going to test it a bit further. Apparently if u equip a helmet or other armor then switch the id to an accessory you can where multiple accessories.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never-mind found out that i could only get it to work if i never equip anything in the used slot so it wont work unless u want an OP naked character. LOL

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the divisions for items IDs. Doesn't distinguish by weapon type/armor type/etc., but it's at least good to use for calculating which editor mode to use.

0x0 - 0x98: Weapons
0x99 - 0x386: Armors
0x387 - 0x435: Tools
0x436 - 0x5C4: Decorations
0x5C5 - 0x833: Consumables
0x834 - 0x9FE: Materials
0x9FF - 0xA1C: Key Items
0xA1D - 0xAAE: Bounties

Note: Anything after ID 0x9FE shouldn't be spawned/edited in ever as it will break aspects of the game. also avoid unnamed/Japanese named items as they tend to either be crap, not function, and/or in rare cases be either not equipable or outright crash the game.

ktkr801

Trophies
XP
Country
cheats enabled YES
-------------------------------------
Fantasy Life 2.0
Unknown version, please contact

Whats is this? i use JPN version(000400000006d200)
I need you help.

jomboktis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys ! :)

Last year I shared a plugin for Fantasy Life which I decided to update a little to use my menu.

So I share with you this plugin, the only new thing being an Item Editor.
You'll be able to edit your equipment in-game with this plugin.

A video to show you how it works:

I join a list of the objects and items ID nicely dumped and shared by @TheDeKay in the archive.
Note that you must inverse the bytes from @TheDeKay's list.
Example: 3F 02 | object -> 023F

Have fun guys and happy new year 2017 !! ;)

Changelog

sorry im new but how do i use this? do i just put the files on my sd card? is there a tutorial how to use the app?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry im new but how do i use this? do i just put the files on my sd card? is there a tutorial how to use the app?
(1) you NEED full custom firmware (for unsigned code execution). If you're on 11.4 without Luma/etc., that is not an option any more for you, so you're SOL.

(2) (Again, you need CFW to do this) install Nanquitas' boot NTR selector (follow the Mode 3 instructions as well if on a 2DS/o3DS if you plan to use it for other games like Pokemon/Monster Hunter). Create a folder called 'plugin' on your SD and put the plugin inside (in its own subfolder with FL's title ID as the subfolder name. The name of the plugin itself doesn't matter)

(3) launch the NTR selector, then when it exits back to the home menu, launch the game.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
(1) you NEED full custom firmware (for unsigned code execution). If you're on 11.4 without Luma/etc., that is not an option any more for you, so you're SOL.

(2) (Again, you need CFW to do this) install Nanquitas' boot NTR selector (follow the Mode 3 instructions as well if on a 2DS/o3DS). Create a folder called 'plugin' on your SD and put the plugin inside (in its own subfolder with FL's title ID as the subfolder name. The name of the plugin itself doesn't matter)

(3) launch the NTR selector (mode 3 selector if on o3DS/2DS), then when it exits back to the home menu, launch the game.
are you sure mode3 works for non extended memory games?

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello my friends, this is very usefull but I have a little question... How I can edit a weapon or an armor? I'm trying to do it, but when I did it that appear in the Bottom Screen this: "Turn off the console, an error has ocurred"

What I'm doing bad?
I'm a Magician and I'm editing my wand for another one but appear that, thanks if somebody can help me!!! :bow::grog:

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
PSA: The most fun enchantments are:
1.) Red chest drops x2 (gives +1 drop for each enchant. Maximum is 6 on the field for the rarer red-bag items 9game de-spawns older items if not picked up), so use 5 tools with the enchant - or 3 plus the treasure gloves with the effect added as an enchant too),

2.) Attack ++ (unarmed) (three of this effect will max out punches at 999 average damage, not accounting for the damage jitter [which results in about 20% higher or lower damage about half the time each - the higher damage isn't visible since the hard cap is 999 damage]. Any more copies of the effect will not increase damage any more or make the lower damage hits occur less often.), and

3.) Skill Charge Rate x2 (you can craft stuff stupid fast. with ~4-5 coppies, you can use creator crafting on creator recipies after 1-2 stages of the minigame. For weapons, ~4-5 copies will let your Creator attack auto-charge just as fast as it takes to use it when in Creator mode [will take a few hits to charge up normally to creator, but still will be fast])

CMIIW, but you said that the effects of equipped tools is applied outside crafting?
So, if I make a tool with Creator Mode time ++ and equip it, I will then have that effect as if it the regular gear?

Thanks in advance

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CMIIW, but you said that the effects of equipped tools is applied outside crafting?
So, if I make a tool with Creator Mode time ++ and equip it, I will then have that effect as if it the regular gear?

Thanks in advance
it depends on the effect itself (for example, Abnormal Status Immunity will not work on weapons and skill exp + effects only work on life-specific tools/weapons - except the 2x ones from the life prides, which only work on accessories/armor)

Creator mode time ++ is legitimately possible on weapons, so those will work for sure. Armor is a possibility too bc the Divinus Applique gives the single + version in crafting (related effects tend to work similarly). I'd say add it to a tool and time the duration both with and without it equipped to see if there is any difference. I suspect it may not work as it may apply it to crafting instead, which doesn't have a 'creator mode time' as such.

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it depends on the effect itself (for example, Abnormal Status Immunity will not work on weapons and skill exp + effects only work on life-specific tools/weapons - except the 2x ones from the life prides, which only work on accessories/armor)

Creator mode time ++ is legitimately possible on weapons, so those will work for sure. Armor is a possibility too bc the Divinus Applique gives the single + version in crafting (related effects tend to work similarly). I'd say add it to a tool and time the duration both with and without it equipped to see if there is any difference. I suspect it may not work as it may apply it to crafting instead, which doesn't have a 'creator mode time' as such.
I can't modify a Weapon into Tool with effect, the weapon itself is changing into desired tool but with no effect.
Same thing happen if I modify a weapon into accessory. I want a Sun Ring with "SP recovery speed ++++".

Or maybe there are particular steps for modifying Tools and Accessories?

Somehow I can modify a dagger into a bow perfectly...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't modify a Weapon into Tool with effect, the weapon itself is changing into desired tool but with no effect.
Same thing happen if I modify a weapon into accessory. I want a Sun Ring with "SP recovery speed ++++".

Or maybe there are particular steps for modifying Tools and Accessories?

Somehow I can modify a dagger into a bow perfectly...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
tools and weapons have different formats, as does armor (different from both other formats). The only change type change that is bug-free is a one-way change from anything to a material item (since only the ID and quantity matter there).
If editing for a tool, use a different crafted tool you crafted; if editing for a weapon, use a different crafted weapon; etc. The easy way is to craft a new item you dont have a duplicate of, then search for the ID in a hex editor (having a master/higher rank when craftting helps as your character name will show up a line or two after the item ID, so you know you're in the right spot). Make sure you crafted an extra effect onto the item, as then you just look ~16-20 bytes later for the effect ID then change that to the desired effect - no memorizing off offsets needed.

If using NTR, that desired sun ring is easy. Just craft a iron helm, target it with the plugin, then change the ID to the Sun Ring's ID and the effect to the moon ring's effect (accessories are the same format as other armor pieces, so there wont be any issues). Just keep in mind that Nanquitas' NTR plugin can't make/edit tools currently. Tools will need to be modified in a hex editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!