ROM Hack [Release][NTR Plugin] Fantasy Life

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm sorry in advance if this is out of topic...but can we somehow edit the amount of chopped trees and mined ore? Those 500s are annoying...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

AzuraLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Quick question about Fantasy Life cheat.plg

Is there any code/cheat that allowing the character talk to "Bounty Clerk" everywhere ???..

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question about Fantasy Life cheat.plg

Is there any code/cheat that allowing the character talk to "Bounty Clerk" everywhere ???..
no there is not. it's not hard to dodge monsters/leave a bounty further behind while you kill monsters in the way to avoid it breaking, so there's really no point either.

NVM

Why does my DS say "hold the power button", and all that after i've finished editing
You likely made a mistake in your editing and thus encountered bad data/a bad item format (like changing a weapon into a tool) that caused a crash

Last edited by iSharingan,

Thzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello good afternoon.
I have an old 3ds xl, and am using ntr cfw 3.2.
I put the .plg file in the 0004000000113100 folder, which is my game code.
Region Australia ... But pluguin does not activate when I go to the game and the monster hunter works normally. Can anyone help me solve this? Thank you.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first post includes a tutorial video. Use the item id list included with the download to find the values for the weapons/armor you want to edit.
A further note: changing item type is not advised. Things will break. Only change weapons to other weapons and armor to other armor. Anything else will have either unexpected results (no effects/stat increase) or may even crash the game. The only semi-safe 'transmutation' is changing weapons/armor to a material item (like dragon scales, flowers, etc.), as only item ID and quantity are used on them.

Reactions: KreyolSwa

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The first post includes a tutorial video. Use the item id list included with the download to find the values for the weapons/armor you want to edit.
I see it but I dont understand too much.

A further note: changing item type is not advised. Things will break. Only change weapons to other weapons and armor to other armor. Anything else will have either unexpected results (no effects/stat increase) or may even crash the game. The only semi-safe 'transmutation' is changing weapons/armor to a material item (like dragon scales, flowers, etc.), as only item ID and quantity are used on them.
I saw it the another day... For that I did my question.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it isn't safe to use the editor to get food items yet?
that's actually completely safe. food/consumable items are essentially glorified materials (or rather are identical to edible materials like honey/'raw' meat items/fish/etc.). Keep in mind the superior quality consumables have a different ID than the 'normal' versions - thus lack the need for the quality byte in their item format like material items do. Almost all of them are [relatively] easily obtained through crafting, at which point you can just set the quantity to 99 in storage. Using stat candies early (for DLC-enabled saves) would be the only potential exception.

Last edited by iSharingan,

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Excuse me, i saw the video in the beggining of the post and i try to edit a weapon, but I don't do it good. By the way I have a problem with my eyes and I don't or can't see good the video and I don't understand good what you do. I just have internet in my movil and this is very small. If you can explain better the way to edit it I'll apreciate too much.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
  1. Go in Item Editor
  2. Select Editor Target and press A to choose the category of the item that you want to edit (touch the button associated)
  3. Go in the game and be sure that the item you want to edit is equipped
  4. If Address is different than 0 you can proceed to edit the item by pressing A on the thing you want to edit (ID, Quality, Effect etc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended